FayGuard06

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
Guardfan3
Site Admin

FayGuard06

Post by Guardfan3 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:09 pm

I need a little help please. I heard a nasty rumor today and I REALLY hope that it isn't true. Please clarify for me. Has Robert quit? I know the website hasn't been updated in a while, so there really is no new information there. Please tell me that what I heard is wrong. And if it is correct, can you offer any insight as to why?

Thnaks, GF3

finatic
Site Admin

Post by finatic » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:08 pm

it's true robert is gone.....the guy did a great job, really did. last report i got was that cleveland gary got pissed cause he caught robert in the guard bus with carolyn shriver and the moderator did'nt approve.....so he QUIT!!!!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE FAYETTEVILLE GUARD?

GoCavs1
Site Admin

Post by GoCavs1 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:14 pm

[quote=""Guardfan3""]I need a little help please. I heard a nasty rumor today and I REALLY hope that it isn't true. Please clarify for me. Has Robert quit? I know the website hasn't been updated in a while, so there really is no new information there. Please tell me that what I heard is wrong. And if it is correct, can you offer any insight as to why?

Thnaks, GF3[/quote]

I don't kow much about the Guard..What was his affiliation with the Team??

FayGuard06
Site Admin

Post by FayGuard06 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:51 am

Yes, it is true. He resigned due to personal reasons.
GO GUARD!!!

Guardfan3
Site Admin

Post by Guardfan3 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:15 am

Thanks, FayGuard. So who is the new GM?

GTDREW
Site Admin

Post by GTDREW » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:20 am

Finatic, there you go again, trying to start something.

I hope to see you down south, should you still have a team to even support by Memorial day weekend, (May 25th) on the schedule. Don't back out on coming to the game because of personal reasons or some other BS.

But I do wish you the best at possibly pulling one out of your butt this week. BTW, I see Bobby Jackson, the undercover guy, aka peeping Tom, is somehow affiliated with your team, well the only team you have right now to pull for in SC. What's up with that?

Anyhow, good luck as you will need it the rest of the year, and as always for you, GO GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finatic
Site Admin

Post by finatic » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:49 pm

i was trying to make a joke, you guys did'nt laugh, so be it....bobby jackson is now the gm of the stingers. you guys praised bobby jackson last year like he was a god in fayetteville, now he's not there he's terrible. the only reason the guard stayed in the nifl is because they knew that it would be an easy championship win....if they win. the stingers may be around, they may not....i will be there to talk trash to the guard as always....as for indoor football, it's too the point that i don't care anymore.

but i would like to invite everyone to charleston sc in july to see my team, yes, i said my team, i'm 1/3 owner of the charleston golden knights of the nafl. i will definately like to invite all football fans to our games to see exciting hard hitiing semi-pro football in charleston.

and as always, screw the guard.

JackDiesel
Site Admin

Post by JackDiesel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:58 pm

Fayetteville's got a Semi-Pro team also.
The Rump Riders, I mean Ruff Riders.They're in the same league as the Carolina Heat out of Greensboro, that went on to the national championship game this past season. Most of the players on that team make up the Revolution.
You Ain't JACK

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:59 pm

Breaking News
Guard Noise will be taking over the GM job........
Hahahaha Just kidding. Man can anything go right for the Guard. I have noticed that the website has not been updated in weeks now. Looks like fayguard06 is getting it all dumped on her again this year
GO FORCE and ICE

Guardfan3
Site Admin

Post by Guardfan3 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:52 am

finatic, I don't know whose posts you were reading last year, but I don't remember anyone praising BJ. I know I never did.

Return to “NIFL”