NIFL Schedule changing on the website

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:50 pm

The 'Breds will now play at Morris Brown. The deal with the horse park fell apart.

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:03 pm

I used to live in the burbs in NE atlanta.. I know it used to be quite the experience to drive down Peachtree Street...

TheHulk
Site Admin

Are you illiterate or just plain stupid?

Post by TheHulk » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:18 pm

[quote=""ATL""]To Gonzo, Hulk And You Other Bums On Osc Running Your Mouthes: First Off, If You Guys Had Anything Positive To Say, Then I Would Also. All You Guys Do Is Bad Mouth, Nothing Ever Positive. So What The Nifl Management Is F-ed Up, Do You Guys Own A Team, Coach Or Play In This League? If Not Then Stfu. One Guy Said, You'll Have The Right To Say Whatever You Want, True, But Who Are You Really Humoring? It's Obvious, The Nifl Don't Give A Damn What You Couch Potatoes Think. As Far As The Team In Atlanta, The Coach Is A Very Successiful Business Man With Year Of Afl Experience. As Far As People Knowing About The Team In Atlanta, If People Don't Know, Why Are There (2) Charter Bus Almost Full Of Fans Going To Beaumont, Texas? Yes My Wife And I Do Have Seats Reserved On This Bus. People Here Know About This Thoroughbreds Team, You Guys Don't And We Are Happy About That. We Don't Need Fans Or People Like You Guys Even In Atlanta. In Talking To The Coach Of The Thoroughbreds, He Knows What He's Doing. I Think Paul Preeth Can Vouch For That, He's Very Smart In The Steps He's Taking.[/quote]

Gosh, you told me you had an education. You couldn't even spell mouths correctly. (There is not an "e" in mouths, einstein.) How much more credibility are you going to lose on this board? Again, you said if anybody owned a team. Again, I said I did. If you would've read my post and had a rational thought for two seconds you would remember that I said I used to own a football team. I know what is involved. We will all see what happens over the course of the season. I'm sure it's amirable for you be a big fan of the team. The Thoroughbreds will need all they can get. Good luck to you, sir.

suge night
Site Admin

Post by suge night » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:26 pm

So this means we have a game in Beaumont this week,I have to wonder what all went on behind the scene to get this game set in stone.And does this mean the end of San Antonio as a team or could the league have some tricks in the bag ? :rolleyes:

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:32 pm

[quote=""preeths""]The 'Breds will now play at Morris Brown. The deal with the horse park fell apart.[/quote]

It's sad that NIFL can't even hold together a deal at a horse park. For those who proclaim that this team is solid should look at the fact that they are changing venues three weeks into the season and have already had one cancellation. This is not the recipe for success...

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:39 pm

[quote=""suge night""]So this means we have a game in Beaumont this week,I have to wonder what all went on behind the scene to get this game set in stone.And does this mean the end of San Antonio as a team or could the league have some tricks in the bag ? :rolleyes: [/quote]

The local papaer and a 3 sentence blurb on the 4th page of the sports page yesterday saying the Drillers will be playings its first home game of the season this saturday against the San Antonio Steers at 12:30 pm. So i guess so.. but who knows what team they actually say it is as the oponent

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:49 pm

NIFL schedule awaiting approval by moderator

TheHulk
Site Admin

Morris Brown is even further down the arena chain.

Post by TheHulk » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:51 pm

Morris Brown just recently lost it's accreditation. At one point the college had just 8 students enrolled or some amazingly low number. There's no telling how they are going to turn the gymnasium into a place suitable for indoor football. My guess the ceiling is not high enough. I guess one of the coaches basements was not available. Plus, who in their right mind will want to attend a game in the crime ridden area of the Atlanta University Center? The price of a ticket is sure as hell not worth the price of someone's life.

I can remember after high school I looked into enrolling at Morehouse College. Morehouse is the jewel down there along with Clark Atlanta. It's too bad those two fine institutions have to deal with a horrible neighborhood.

Now I do remember back during the Olympics the field hockey events were held there and I had the pleasure of attending a few matches. Much respect to Morris Brown for having a really nice football stadium. Then again that was 11 years ago.

finatic
Site Admin

Post by finatic » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:54 pm

to atl....if the atlanta team is so great and exists....why did they cancel the game with the stingers? guess things kinda fell apart that weekend....2 buses full of fans going to texas? funny how your team is named after a breed of horse....and the nifl is booking horse barns to play in.....what a coincidence....maybe next week you guys will be going to nebraska to play the nebraska haybalers.....book a bus for that one....

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:58 pm

Excuse me folks, my mistake on the venue....

Are they playing in the gym at MBC, or is there some other arena on campus?
Last edited by gonzo13 on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just when I thought I was out....They pull me back in.

Return to “NIFL”