Fayetteville Guard Moving in the Right Direction

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
perusix
Site Admin

Fayetteville Guard Moving in the Right Direction

Post by perusix » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:58 pm

I was looking at the website (as I do almost daily) and noticed that they have the season tickets posted. They are offering a tremendous deal for military personnel. $60.00 for a season ticket. I applaud them for this move. The GM has already made some great strides to improve things in Fayetteville. Coach Gunnings will again have an outstanding produce on the field. Now the GM is making the right move to get more fans in the seats.

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:34 pm

I also wanted to add that I am extremely happy that the Guard is "entertaining the idea" of changing the jersey style. Military guys and girls do not want to wear camouflage on the weekends or their off time. So having a Jersey with camouflage on it is not a huge replica sales item. Appeal to the fans and style generation! I am excited to see the end result. Charles Gunnings is involved, so I know that these new jersey's will be AWESOME.

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:22 pm

back to the top

FOOTBALL HEAD
Site Admin

Post by FOOTBALL HEAD » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:13 am

YEA, i think the guard is on track this year to make alot of damage on and off the field. I see that bus everywhere, that thing is cool looking. Last year i didnt even know the guard was playing until half the season was over, but lately ive been seeing them allover the place. highschool football games, on the game of the week on tv, thats great keep it up guard and you might just get 5000 fans in there agame, thats what we need to make it back to the championship. GO GUARD!!!!!!!!!

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Post by mrinsideto-u » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:05 am

Football Head, your have the right heart in starting to follow you team,,, but what you really need to make it back to the Championship in for the rest of the few teams not to fold and finish the season. How much do you think its going to cost each team in your region to travel to SanDiego. # of your owners have NO money, 1 of them are moving to an indoor soccer facility. Another one has been ripping people off sence he owned CSM, im sorry not paying his bills. And now that tri cities is of the A2 SD ownership is already looking to get into the duece. Best of luck but YOUR ownership is either off thier meds or needs to get on them for staying in the NIFL. What kinf of leagues does not tell other owners in the league WHO are wanting or going to get in to play? 1 answer. THE NIFL,,, the NO Information For Legit league

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:41 am

mrinsideto-u,
Hooked on phonics will work for you too.

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Guard

Post by mrinsideto-u » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:10 am

Dont hate the players or the fans, hate the ownership or the league for not telling the truth to the fans or other owners. You see why tri cities and the others teams left dont you. Or do i need phonics for that also you pro Shiver fan. You dont even have a team in your city do you. But you did. :cool:

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 pm

I will not defend the league leadership at all. However, I will defend The HC Charles Gunnings to the end. He has my respect. Look at the facts. The ownership of the Guard has been committed to keeping a team in Fayetteville! Again, I applaud them for that. You will not hear words of support for the league though. You give weight to the phrase “common sense is not common”. I have never wavered in my support for the teams that I followed from their beginnings.

As for Tri-cities, The situation for their geographic location and proximity to other teams played a role in that. Again, it was a common sense move.

If the true be told, I prefer the AF2 product. The Cape Fear Wildcats provided a better entire game day presentation. The operational costs to provide that presentation forced Roddy Jones to sell the team.

As for a team here in Miami--------- ooohhh you got me there ( Imagine fans that move and still have loyalties to there original team) It may be a little much for you to conceptualize.

Freedom
Site Admin

Post by Freedom » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:57 pm

[quote=""perusix""]conceptualize.[/quote]

***WARNING***
***WARNING***
***WARNING***

You have been found guilty of illegal word usage. Maximum of 12 characters per word has been surpassed. Please refrain from such usage. The NIFL will not be able to follow our praise and criticism if their intellectual level is surpassed by those posting on the message boards. Consider this your first warning. Continued usage of words containing more than twelve characters will result in banishment from the NIFL board area. This warning has been brought to by the Committee for Better Indoor Football. We now return you back to your regularly scheduled program.

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Post by mrinsideto-u » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:33 pm

Im not saying anything bad about your coach, but thus the league he is coaching in. Again have they figured out a travel budget for the trip to SD. Sick to think about the money they could have saved if they were not one of Shivers Cronies.

Return to “NIFL”