Jerry Hewitt Credibility?

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Waiting...

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Mon May 15, 2006 4:27 pm

ChampionOfSteel wrote:N(ational) I(nsufficiently) F(unded) L(eague)

Still waiting for a response from the GM guy for Osceola....

DON'T WAIT TOO LONG...that was his first post. Who knows if he's coming back. I hope he does though :)

Player
Site Admin

OKAY here I go Baby...

Post by Player » Mon May 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Damn! I can't take it anymore...I have followed this site for a while. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it. I know people say they know somebody or are close, but I'm coming out as the REAL SOURCE
As a player for Osceola:
WE GET PAID and WE HAVE BEEN PAYED FOR THE FORFIETS!
We got payed the wednesday after the games was cancelled. Did they do it out the kindness of they hearts or was it ruled forfiet, we been told for-feit by coach. Reguardless We GOT PAID.Why it don't say it on the NIFL, they try'n to be un-confrontational with some people, that think there's still hope, that's my GUESS. So, Outside Source, your sources are off-the chain Bad, BAD! YOu got this from Players, and other Owners...WHO? Not one Player on MY TEAM, was shorted a check. Another owner, what do they know? They aint the owner of this TEam. CALL SOMEONE and just ASK man! I know it's fun and games around here, but Slander is Slander. It aint about Thick Skin it's about what's WRONG and what's Right, and yous wrong good peoples.
And as for my GM, that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Player,
OUT! Much Loveto all the OSCEOLA FANS!
PS
You Can talk crap about me now, but sorry hommie I'm right! And I'm done posting. So don't wait for me....

outlaw1
Site Admin

wow!!! Go player!!!!

Post by outlaw1 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:09 pm

And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold says so!!!!!!!

Rowdy
Site Admin

True Dat!

Post by Rowdy » Mon May 15, 2006 8:49 pm

And the TRUTHHHHHH Shall Set you FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Much luv "Player" and "Outlaw1"

fred1965
Site Admin

Well, this has been fun

Post by fred1965 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:51 pm

Palm Beach won a football game, but lost credibility thanks to its owner posting on the message board incorrectly.

Osceola lose a football games, buts gains credibility by its general manager and a player responding to comments correctly.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Mon May 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Player wrote:Damn! I can't take it anymore...I have followed this site for a while. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it. I know people say they know somebody or are close, but I'm coming out as the REAL SOURCE
As a player for Osceola:
WE GET PAID and WE HAVE BEEN PAYED FOR THE FORFIETS!
We got payed the wednesday after the games was cancelled. Did they do it out the kindness of they hearts or was it ruled forfiet, we been told for-feit by coach. Reguardless We GOT PAID.Why it don't say it on the NIFL, they try'n to be un-confrontational with some people, that think there's still hope, that's my GUESS. So, Outside Source, your sources are off-the chain Bad, BAD! YOu got this from Players, and other Owners...WHO? Not one Player on MY TEAM, was shorted a check. Another owner, what do they know? They aint the owner of this TEam. CALL SOMEONE and just ASK man! I know it's fun and games around here, but Slander is Slander. It aint about Thick Skin it's about what's WRONG and what's Right, and yous wrong good peoples.
And as for my GM, that's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Player,
OUT! Much Loveto all the OSCEOLA FANS!
PS
You Can talk crap about me now, but sorry hommie I'm right! And I'm done posting. So don't wait for me....
A few things. Open up a separate session with http://www.dictionary.com on it.
* Forfeit
* Regarding
* Paid

Your sentence structures feed into the dumb football jock stereotype.

Here's a translation for those of us that don't speak jive (Airplane the movie starring Leslie Nielsen):

"I feel compelled to respond. I have followed this site for months. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it.

I'm a player for Osceola.

We've been getting paid promptly for all of our games including the forfeits.

We got paid the following Wednesdays for each of the two games that were cancelled. The ownership paid us out of the kindness of their hearts.

My coach told me the Dayton and Palm Beach games were ruled forfeited wins in our favor.

The point is our team got paid even for the two forfeited games.

I don't know why the NIFL's official league website doesn't mention the games as being forfeited. Perhaps, the top league officials don't want more bush league publicity. It was a gamble on their part to try to cover that issue up.

Those are the facts, folks. Anyone saying otherwise could be liable for possible damages. I can prove my situation if I need to in a court of law.

I might post followup responses, but don't count on it."
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Mon May 15, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:36 pm

ChampionOfSteel wrote:A few things. Open up a separate session with http://www.dictionary.com on it.
* Forfeit
* Regarding

Your sentence structures feed into the dumb football jock stereotype.

Here's a translation for those of us that don't speak jive (Airplane the movie starring Leslie Nielsen):

"I feel compelled to respond. I have followed this site for months. Never posted, just sat back and enjoyed. Really, it's not my place to post. So I'm going to say this once and that's it.

I'm a player for Osceola.

We've been getting paid promptly for all of our games including the forfeits.

We got paid the following Wednesdays for each of the two games that were cancelled. The ownership paid us out of the kindness of their hearts.

My coach told me the Dayton and Palm Beach games were ruled forfeited wins in our favor.

The point is our team got paid even for the two forfeited games.

I don't know why the NIFL's official league website doesn't mention the games as being forfeited. Perhaps, the top league officials don't want more bush league publicity. It was a gamble on their part to try to cover that issue up.

Those are the facts, folks. Anyone saying otherwise could be liable for possible damages. I can prove my situation if I need to in a court of law.

I might post followup responses, but don't count on it."
Thanks for the Translation ;) HEHE

daytonadan
Site Admin

Surely you can't be serious?

Post by daytonadan » Mon May 15, 2006 9:39 pm

An Airplane reference on this board?

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:57 pm

daytonadan wrote:An Airplane reference on this board?
I realize you've only followed this game for a year and a half, but you should know that anything's fair game in Indoor Football.

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

wpb

Post by ronaldoswalt » Mon May 15, 2006 10:21 pm

at least they are trying to stand up more than i can say for many teams here

Return to “NIFL”