The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
daytonadan
Site Admin

Josh, you blew it!

Post by daytonadan » Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 pm

You were supposed to say

"Yes, we did reference "Airplane" and don't call me Shirley."

All I've got to say is this:

Good thing this is a message board and not Nightline. Questioning someone's sexuality in a public forum is Al Capanis territory.

TheBetterOutlaws
Site Admin

Post by TheBetterOutlaws » Tue May 16, 2006 5:26 pm

I just hope Osceola wins its next game...Go Outlaws

GoAces
Site Admin

Rocky...

Post by GoAces » Wed May 17, 2006 3:35 am

Hey this post has nothing to do with the rest of the thread but Rocky I couldn't help notice the old school RC Thrillers Logo. I love it!!! I think the Aces new investors should also bring back the Thrillers to the CBA or NBDL...I know it's not NIFL but I had to comment on that! That's sweet!!!

Jaxen
Site Admin

Why the hate?

Post by Jaxen » Wed May 17, 2006 3:51 pm

Hey Champs O'Steel ...

Can you quit being a [deleted] for two consecutive seconds? What the [deleted] is your beef with Osceola? If they aren't any good as you say, it'll play itself out in the final 2 games vs. Lakeland and in the playoffs ... however the [deleted]CS decides to structure it, I'm hearing rumors of it'll be geographical instead of seeded based on record, so look for Osceola vs. Lakeland in Round 1 ...

But seriously, [deleted]What did the Football ever do to you? I don't see their fans waving their "We're #1" foam fingers on this site ... 2 losses to Fayetteville will do that. The forfeits are in the book (until CS says otherwise, and I rule out nothing in the Niffle)

And does this have anything to do with you discontinuing your personal NIFL rankings? I was actually looking for some rankings with substance, because West Palm beat #6 Osceola but actually FELL a couple spots and Fayetteville is ranked over undefeated Lakeland, which beat the Guard.

[edited by moderator]
Last edited by Jamie on Wed May 17, 2006 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: too foul

MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Wed May 17, 2006 4:03 pm

Jaxen wrote:Hey Champs O'Steel ...

Can you quit being a d!ck for two consecutive seconds? What the he!! is your beef with Osceola? If they aren't any good as you say, it'll play itself out in the final 2 games vs. Lakeland and in the playoffs ... however the he!! CS decides to structure it, I'm hearing rumors of it'll be geographical instead of seeded based on record, so look for Osceola vs. Lakeland in Round 1 ...
Let's just remove the rumors about the playoff seeding now...at least for a little while ;)

Here is part of an e-mail I received from the NIFL:

The NIFL is going to have a 12 team playoff format for 2006, which will consist of 6 teams from each conference.
The executive is working on the details right now, but it should be the Division Leaders from each conference, plus the next three best records from each conference.
The top two teams will have a bye the first week.

Regards,

Morris

Morris Groves
Online Media Director
National Indoor Football League
Phone: 314.809.9716
Fax: 636.724.7651

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

thanks

Post by ronaldoswalt » Wed May 17, 2006 4:16 pm

thanks morris for the updates

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Wed May 17, 2006 4:28 pm

Jaxen wrote:Hey Champs O'Steel ...

Can you quit being a xxxx for two consecutive seconds? What the he!! is your beef with Osceola? If they aren't any good as you say, it'll play itself out in the final 2 games vs. Lakeland and in the playoffs ... however the he!! CS decides to structure it, I'm hearing rumors of it'll be geographical instead of seeded based on record, so look for Osceola vs. Lakeland in Round 1 ...
Dear potty mouth,

Seriously, you've mistaken me for someone else ripping on Osceola. I ripped the league's top management. I've never ripped on the particulars of coaching or player performance at Osceola and who can beat who.

Seeding and playoff determination made well into the season is bush league. I'm advocating a better league. You on the other hand, are going with the flow/peer pressure of what your team wants you to advocate whether that's right or wrong/good or bad in the long term.
Jaxen wrote:But seriously, did somebody from Osceola slap yo' momma so you're waving a tire iron looking for blood? WTF?!? What did the Football ever do to you? I don't see their fans waving their "We're #1" foam fingers on this site ... 2 losses to Fayetteville will do that. The forfeits are in the book (until CS says otherwise, and I rule out nothing in the Niffle)
Jive translation please?
Jaxen wrote:And does this have anything to do with you discontinuing your personal NIFL rankings? I was actually looking for some rankings with substance, because West Palm beat #6 Osceola but actually FELL a couple spots and Fayetteville is ranked over undefeated Lakeland, which beat the Guard.
As a matter of fact it does. I'm against unethical business practices of the repetitive and deliberate kind.

Massey has a very good rating (not a ranking) system. His is for handicapping who will win in the next upcoming game.

Here's my latest just for you (exception just for you):

National Indoor Football League

Thru 05/15/2006

Rank | Team | Record | Round-Robin Winning Percentage | Bradley-Terry Points

1. Lakeland, FL (8-0) 0.919 100.000

2. Rapid City, SD (8-0) 0.875 60.046

3. Fayetteville, NC (7-1) 0.845 44.760

4. Billings, MT (7-1) 0.806 31.885

5. River City, MO (6-1) 0.762 22.689

6. Tri-Cities, WA (5-3) 0.666 11.783

7. Osceola, FL (6-3) 0.636 9.803

8. Wyoming (4-4) 0.592 7.537

9. Katy, TX (6-3) 0.557 6.162

10. Cincinnati, OH (4-4) 0.500 4.468

11. Charleston, SC (3-3) 0.486 4.150

12. Montgomery, AL (3-5) 0.449 3.372

13. Beaumont, TX (4-4) 0.419 2.841

14. Greensboro, NC (2-5) 0.415 2.782

15. Florida (1-5) 0.402 2.592

16. Dayton, OH (2-4) 0.384 2.337

17. Palm Beach, FL (1-4) 0.376 2.224

18. Tennessee (2-5) 0.303 1.431

19. Arkansas (2-5) 0.232 0.888

20. Big Sky, MT (1-7) 0.223 0.836

21. St. Joseph, MO/Lincoln, NE (0- 8) 0.083 0.216

22. Twin City, LA (0-7) 0.073 0.187

Fictitious Team 4.478

Now onto more critical issues: xxxxx

Changed my mind. Just edit you message and remove the foul stuff. I've been a hard hornet today.
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Wed May 17, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Wed May 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Jaxen,

Per board administrator, please stop the personal attacks and foul language.

Rowdy
Site Admin

Personal attacks across the board!

Post by Rowdy » Wed May 17, 2006 7:04 pm

Jaime/Site Administrators~
If we are to warn Jax for his personal attacks, why not Champion o Steele?
I believe he was a little tough too. Not to mention his comments towards Player, to which he obviously missed the point of Players message and instead tried to bring him down by commenting on his grammar. Yet, he still continues to use Player's one testimony of truth, for the front-line of all his Jokes. Asking for "jive" translations, asking for no one to respond if they speak "jive". Translating his message as if you couldn't honestly get the point. Insulting him with "Personal Attacks". Personal I'd like to see it stop.
It is heavily offensive to anyone with a cultural/alternative background that would like to express their self in a different way. Lets be fair now.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Wed May 17, 2006 7:32 pm

Rowdy wrote:Jaime/Site Administrators~
If we are to warn Jax for his personal attacks, why not Champion o Steele?
I believe he was a little tough too. Not to mention his comments towards Player, to which he obviously missed the point of Players message and instead tried to bring him down by commenting on his grammar. Yet, he still continues to use Player's one testimony of truth, for the front-line of all his Jokes. Asking for "jive" translations, asking for no one to respond if they speak "jive". Translating his message as if you couldn't honestly get the point. Insulting him with "Personal Attacks". Personal I'd like to see it stop.
It is heavily offensive to anyone with a cultural/alternative background that would like to express their self in a different way. Lets be fair now.
Bill Cosby would call that stupidity (profanity laced language), not alternative or cultural. Bill is also black.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialRepor ... 0702a.html

Both persons (two separate usernames on this board) using "jive" language by its very definition had profanity in their sentences.
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Wed May 17, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Return to “NIFL”