Jerry Hewitt Credibility?

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Wed May 17, 2006 7:54 pm

Personally, I find most of what CoS has to say offensive, but I'll let Paul make that call on his message board...

CoS and others have been warned in the past about personal attacks.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Wed May 17, 2006 7:59 pm

Taking DaytonaDan's cue, let's sing...

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya 'round for a long long time
I really, I really, I really remember when you drank my wine

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya walkin' down in Chinatown
I called ya, I called ya, I called but you did not look around
I pay my, I pay my, I pay my money to the welfare line
I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya standing in it everytime

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

The color, the color, the color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as, as long as, long as we can live in harmony
I kinda, I kinda, I kinda, like to be the president
And I could, and I could, and I could show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Sometimes I don't speak right
But did I know what I was talking about
I know you're working for the CIA
They wouldn't have you in the mafia

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Rowdy
Site Admin

Cosby Black...How long have you been holding this information?

Post by Rowdy » Wed May 17, 2006 8:29 pm

Bill Cosby Black... For your information if you have attended any of Bill Cosby's College Graduation speeches or contacted his CEO of his non-profit , he would find it offensive to call him "black". He has asked the public to call him American. Bill Cosby, finds anything offensive that has to do with his culture, that he finds "overly black". He has been banned from Black Colleges, because of his views toward his own people.The African American society would take what Bill has to say about his culture about as serious as what Peyton Manning would have to say about the Black culture. Pick up Source or JET magazine. Talk to some real black people! I could go on for days about Bill Cosby, and how much he has upset his own culture. So you telling me something I already know about a man that holds no wieght to an African American, is just funny.
Just thought I would enlighten you from another point of view, and that's exactly what it is. But this is a Football message board, yeah!
What do you think about the Osceola in Miami?!

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed May 17, 2006 9:50 pm

On message boards you can expect some messages that you don't agree with, maybe even vehemently. That's the way it is. We ask all our posters to refrain from profanity and personal attacks, stipulations not hard to follow for the vast majority of our readers. I don't care if a poster is using "jive" or old English, if they break the rules, we will have an issue with them. Now, Mr. Cosby not withstanding, let's return to talking about football.

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

yes football only

Post by ronaldoswalt » Wed May 17, 2006 10:29 pm

if not i will have to turn you in to the preeth master

Jaxen
Site Admin

Apologies

Post by Jaxen » Thu May 18, 2006 3:06 pm

I apologize for my choice of strong words. I simply blew a gasket and decided I needed to defend the Osecola club against pointless attacks because frankly anyone else I see doing it gets flamed on. I have a nasty habit of fighting fire with water.

As for Osceola at the Florida Frenzy on Sunday, it's at the Hard Rock, how can that not be cool! I may ride down with them just to hit the poker room beforehand!

The NIFL - It Is What It Is Until It Isn't.
Last edited by Jaxen on Thu May 18, 2006 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu May 18, 2006 3:41 pm

I think most here would agree that the Osceola club has been a bright spot in the league this year. Most of the challenges they've faced have not been of their own making.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Thu May 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Jamie wrote:Personally, I find most of what CoS has to say offensive, but I'll let Paul make that call on his message board...

CoS and others have been warned in the past about personal attacks.
Not a personal attack, sissy.

This on the other hand came from an impartial moderator (sarcasm) to me by way of PM...:
Jamie wrote:
But not offensive enough to actually delete the message? You had other ulterior motives, dude by banning me from exposing you and the home offices' unethical business practices of operating an underfinanced league. Your actions of not deleting it when you deleted other messages fool no one. That tells me your focus was on eliminating someone undercovering the ethics rather than an actual message (unrelated to sports management) said in jest.
HAHAHAHAHA

Since Paul told us to take it to the PMs, I'll say what I would have said on on the board.

You have an overinflated ego, you are not as important as you think you are. No one banned you from any board because you were "dangerous" LOL

You think you are performing a public service by repeating (over and over again) obvious truths. There is no conspiracy to keep you quiet. You are just another Internet crank.

Next you are going to tell us you have the truth about the Kennedy Assasination and 9/11... but the authorities are keeping you down... do you have any idea how much people are laughing at you?

I would love to ban you because you are an obnoxious blow-hard... but unfortunately, that is not against the rules.

Sadly, my diatribe will only enhance your sense of self-importance...
Calling me a "blow hard" would be ill-advised, Jamie.
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Thu May 18, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

sportsguy32
Site Admin

credibility?

Post by sportsguy32 » Thu May 18, 2006 6:12 pm

Why is the NIFL worthy of so much ink and fuss? I would rather see a Daily Buzz about arena football (or indoor football) in general and not just the NIFL. It's about as exciting as repeats of soap operas. It's the same old story line all the time for the NIFL ... team doesn't pay bills or players, arena threatens lockout, team scurries for funds, NIFL officials pay the bills and say it was a mere oversight.

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Thu May 18, 2006 6:24 pm

Because the NIFL has been the highest profile of the league's at this level.

Believe it or not, many who focus on the problems with the NIFL, and there have been many problems, fear that the NIFL will really go away. Then the myriad of problems with these other league's won't be as easy to ignore.

The NIFL's problems are really easy to solve and fix. Everyone knows the problems, if indeed the stronger franchises decide to be part of the "solution", and maybe decide is the wrong word, demand to be part of the solution, the NIFL could be the strongest indoor league out there at this level.

There are other league's that are doing everything they can to hide their problems, while sending people all over, including on Message Boards, to tell everyone how wonderful they are. Getting involved with any of the league's in existence right now that try to sell that would have to be a worry. You'd have no idea what you're getting involved in.

The NIFL could go away, who knows? But there are some really solid ownership groups with fantastic teams, the best indoor football teams at this level, that could fix this and make their league everything that each of their teams are. It wouldn't take that much to do it right, but someone has to step up and make it happen.

That's my opinion.

Return to “NIFL”