HP Patterson and Rapid City

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed May 03, 2006 9:22 pm

sportsmgrjay, we will not have ANY calls for violence against anyone on this board, period. I don't care if they are made in jest. I have edited your post to remove the statement. We will also do without crude anatomical references from now on as well.

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:44 pm

MarshalsFAN80 wrote:I have to believe that HP PATTERSON/HOWARD NEIL/A-HOLE was sleeping with CS!!! There is no doubt about it!!!
You'd have to be pretty freakin desperate or drunk to sleep with CS for ANY reason.
Last edited by phydeaux72 on Wed May 03, 2006 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:53 pm

MarshalsFAN80 wrote:Are other teams looking to bail to other leagues? Any news there?
The Katy franchise hasn't even been in the NIFL for one year and they're already begging the IFL to let them jump ship.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed May 03, 2006 10:03 pm

New report on Howard the Fraud:

Flying Aces owner has many Skeletons

http://www.kotatv.com/Global/category.asp?C=66524&nav=menu411_4

Apparently he's also sought in Florida for an auto scam. Authorities nearly had him in Arkansas yesterday. He's on the run now.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Wed May 03, 2006 10:10 pm

Owners who are wanted for fraud, eh...

Who do you think would win a battle between Carolyn Shiver and Joe Newman?
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

Billy5
Site Admin

Fugitive?

Post by Billy5 » Wed May 03, 2006 10:14 pm

preeths wrote:New report on Howard the Fraud:

Flying Aces owner has many Skeletons

http://www.kotatv.com/Global/category.asp?C=66524&nav=menu411_4

Apparently he's also sought in Florida for an auto scam. Authorities nearly had him in Arkansas yesterday. He's on the run now.
Probably will try to blame all of this on the one arm man.

FlyingHigh
Site Admin

Post by FlyingHigh » Wed May 03, 2006 11:43 pm

Well it was reported today on KOTA news http://kotatv.com that the league has wired money to the Flying Aces to cover hotel costs that hasn't been paid. It was also reported that KOTA sent a still video image to the cincinnatti team who had problems with ownership in the past. and they confirmed that it was the same man under a different name. Neal went from Cincinatti to Miami to Rapid City and was trying to get ownership in the Arkansa team this last week. Neal also used the Aces team account to buy personal items including a new home.
KNBN news stated that it doesn't look good for the Rapid City team and they are most likely folding and are holding a press conference tomorrow on the future of the team.
Visit http://indoorbowl.com for everything you need to know about the NIFL.

Wanted by the FBI......Howard Neal a.k.a. Howard Patterson a.k.a. H.P. Patterson a.k.a. Howard Weinner....this jerk needs to be caught!!!

DestroyersFan
Site Admin

Post by DestroyersFan » Thu May 04, 2006 1:40 am

What is idoorbowl.com?
www.destroyersfan.com - The #1 Columbus Destroyers Fan Site!

thorgsd
Site Admin

Post by thorgsd » Thu May 04, 2006 2:18 am

FlyingHigh wrote: Neal went from Cincinatti to Miami to Rapid City and was trying to get ownership in the Arkansa team this last week. Neal also used the Aces team account to buy personal items including a new home.
Sounds alot like the theme of that movie "Catch Me If You Can."
What is this guy's motive for doing all this? To feel like a big shot? To get by alot of people? I believe the cliche "What goes 'round...comes around". It may not be today, tomorrow or the next day but some day it will all come back on him many times over. I'll be watching "Court TV" when he goes on trial. Isn't it just great to have a football league linked in any way to this piece of work!

Billy5
Site Admin

NIFL meltdown

Post by Billy5 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:33 am

Based on the lastest news that the CS will not be sending as some had hoped this may very well the the end for the Aces. The below quote maybe the most telling of all:

Flying Aces' Senior Vice President Bruce Marshall said, the NIFL, which awarded the franchise rights to Neal, wouldn't be able to help the team until next week...much too late, as the Flying Aces' debt continues to mount.

Next week? The NIFl well may have gone dry. I really believe if anyway they had the money they would jump at the chance to save the team especially after all the media that Montgomery has gotten nationally. An undefeated team with good attendance is hard to find. If the league is truely in dire straits then where did it's money go? Lots of franchise fees or at least there should have been based on the rules. Oh, glad to see that the venue for the Aces made CS sign the lease with HP. Would you sign a lease with someone whom you have never supposedly met?

Return to “NIFL”