HP Patterson and Rapid City

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Thu May 04, 2006 5:33 pm

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

If she survives this, I am really going to buy into the above theory on the NIFL.

Billy5
Site Admin

video link

Post by Billy5 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:47 pm

preeths wrote:More on the Howard the Fraud:

go to cbs4.com/video
Click the Search tab once it appears
Search for "invisible car" (without the quotes)
Click on the story or camera icon
Click on "Launch" under the CBS eye

Video link for quick view:
http://wfor.dayport.com/launcher/6361/? ... player.tpl

FlyingHigh
Site Admin

Post by FlyingHigh » Thu May 04, 2006 9:22 pm

First DestroyersFan my signature was supposed to be indoorbowl.com thanks for pointing that out.

Second, CS stated that Neal was not a owner of the team and instead is just an investor to the team. She said they don't do background checks on the investors of the teams. I am guessing they should start doing background checks on anyone that is involved with handling the cash a team makes.

There are many business and fans that are getting robbed. Business that sponsored the team for the whole season and fans who bought season tickets need to get some money back.
Visit http://indoorbowl.com for everything you need to know about the NIFL.

Wanted by the FBI......Howard Neal a.k.a. Howard Patterson a.k.a. H.P. Patterson a.k.a. Howard Weinner....this jerk needs to be caught!!!

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu May 04, 2006 9:34 pm

New video on Howard the Fraud is now up on kotatv.com. Was told by a co-owner of the Flying Aces that Howard spoke "all the time" with Carolyn Shiver.

Billy5
Site Admin

HP starring in "The Fugtive 2"

Post by Billy5 » Fri May 05, 2006 4:51 pm

Just sit back and watch the blame game in the NIFL this weekend. Sadly in several cities that is the only game in town. Now we see that CS per "KOTA-TV contacted Carolyn today and she denies ever approving Howard Neel, AKA Patterson, AKA Weiner as an owner of the Aces. Said she GAVE the franchise to Majik on loan. You loan your neighbor a lawn mower. You do not loan teams. So is CS admitting she did not follow league rules by not getting franchise fee up front? As far as HP being just an investor in the team is crazy. Are they selling stock in the team? Do they think they are the Green Bay Packers? As an investor, what were you promised in return? Does the word "owner" come to mine? Put your glasses on CS. It's the N.I.F.L. not the N.F.L That "I" makes a huge difference. This will all shake out in the end. My guess is someone goes to jail besides HP when all is done. As I said on another site that:

" Before this is over we may have to bring in "Dog the Bounty Hunter"
Last edited by Billy5 on Mon May 08, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Fri May 05, 2006 4:54 pm

I WANT THE RED DOGS BACK!

As bad as they were on the field, the owners were honest.
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Fri May 05, 2006 6:25 pm

Sadly I believe said owners suffer from a lack of funds right now.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

outlaw1
Site Admin

Captain Fraud

Post by outlaw1 » Fri May 05, 2006 7:45 pm

Able to bounce checks in a single deposit, she's super fraud. We had our bad taste of her last year. She and CSM (P-something), were in cahoots the whole time. Some of the Kreatures faxed her bounced $10 checks from the owners, yet she denied it up and down to the press in Orlando. I hear one of the checks is hanging in an old sponsors bar for posterity. Anyone else catch the short clip of her and the "NEW" owners of Montgomery? Yep, she looks like a professional. Wrestler that is.....Those poor guys don't know what they are getting into. I was thinking of some new franchises for 2007. How about the Birmingham Bounced Checks, (unless Billings takes that name first....lol...that was good, admit it), the Fresno Fraud, Toledo Tax Evasion, Salem Scam Artists, just to name a few.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Mon May 08, 2006 2:24 pm

I wish I could find the guy. I could use $25,000. I could spend what's left after my bills are paid on -- an NIFL team (or maybe an ABA team). Oh what the heck, I'll bring back the AAPBL.
Maybe it's time for the FBI to look into CS. It's also time for the remaining solvent NIFL owners to look into revolt -- dump the league management and save the league.

MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Mon May 08, 2006 3:02 pm

nksports wrote:I wish I could find the guy. I could use $25,000. I could spend what's left after my bills are paid on -- an NIFL team (or maybe an ABA team). Oh what the heck, I'll bring back the AAPBL.
Maybe it's time for the FBI to look into CS. It's also time for the remaining solvent NIFL owners to look into revolt -- dump the league management and save the league.

I've got $50 that says if the FBI looked in CS' bedroom...they would find HP!

ARGH! *I know, it's not that easy but, hey this is the 3rd time he's gotten away with this crap!

Return to “NIFL”