HP Patterson and Rapid City

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
GoAces
Site Admin

Post by GoAces » Tue May 09, 2006 4:05 pm

CS and HP have to be the same person!!! NIFL teams should dump the league and head to the UIF!

Billy5
Site Admin

I am now in therapy..

Post by Billy5 » Wed May 31, 2006 4:59 pm

[QUOTE=MarshalsFAN80]I've got $50 that says if the FBI looked in CS' bedroom...they would find HP!

thanks to MarshalsFAN80. The image of CS & HP in the bedroom has damged me for life.

" Before this is over we may have to bring in "Dog the Bounty Hunter"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sideliner
Site Admin

Post by sideliner » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:48 pm

Heard that HP, Howard Neal, whatever, was also involved in a Texas NIFL team that folded. Why does he target the NIFL? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

kicker1
Site Admin

sportsmgrjay get your shi - straight

Post by kicker1 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:58 pm

sportsmgrjay wrote:Is it true that HP and Howard Niel are the same persons? After what he did in Cincy last yr and That woman Gave him that franchise to have. She knew he committed fraud and is Still wanted by the FBI, How do other owners feel now that the cat is out of the bag. Still trust the league president. Break away at the end of the season when you can. Waiting for the news of this Scam to get out to the press in rapid city and they go after shiver for putting HP back in Business. with her KNOWING it was him. or was it. :cool:
If you don't know whats going on shut up. Patterson isn,t wanted by the FBI Bruce marshall and Paul Brennan the owners cant even spell football. Have no clue. Now that the local people have them 3 out and Bruce living in a cardboard box where are they now. Still using the same turf which is not theres. Uniforms and so on. That makes them as bad as the old owners they have refused to pay any bills. CS is the problem to many teams go up in flames lets akll show up for cold pizza june 9th and say how it really is.

sportsfan27
Site Admin

Post by sportsfan27 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:12 pm

Patterson my not be wanted by the FBI, but he is a crook, conman and swindler. He will tell anybody anything to make a buck. He doesnt give a hoot who gets hurt in the process as long as he can make a buck. He is a joke!

doc
Site Admin

Clueless ramblings by a moron

Post by doc » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:08 am

kicker1 wrote:If you don't know whats going on shut up. Patterson isn,t wanted by the FBI Bruce marshall and Paul Brennan the owners cant even spell football. Have no clue. Now that the local people have them 3 out and Bruce living in a cardboard box where are they now. Still using the same turf which is not theres. Uniforms and so on. That makes them as bad as the old owners they have refused to pay any bills. CS is the problem to many teams go up in flames lets akll show up for cold pizza june 9th and say how it really is.
Kicker,

You should take your own advice and shut your pie hole regarding the legalities of the Flying Aces. I know for a fact that the new ownership group and LLC that is in place is doing everything by the book legally. The entire issue regarding the past and all the outstanding debt is with the three amigos Bruce, Paul and Howie. Do not acuse the new ownership group in the same breath as the past idiots. This clearly shows you have NO CLUE.

sportsfan27
Site Admin

Post by sportsfan27 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:38 pm

Kicker

It doesnt take a football historian to run a football team. It takes a solid business plan a long term and realistic perspective in expences and expected revenues, and a solid moral and ethical fiber. None of these were displayed by one "slick willy" Patterson nor "I've got my head in the sand" Shiver. Any city that is approached by either of these con artists should lock the gates and pull up the draw bridge. Because the only thing on their mind is to pillage and plunder.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Here's a good reason to dig up an old thread:
http://pod08.prospero.com/n/blogs/blog. ... &entry=328

Howard Neal Weiner a/k/a HP Patterson a/k/a Howard Neal a/k/a Howard Neal Wiener, etc. was arrested in April in Broward County, Florida for the frauds he perpetrated in indoor football.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:11 am

[quote=""preeths""]Here's a good reason to dig up an old thread:
http://pod08.prospero.com/n/blogs/blog. ... &entry=328

Howard Neal Weiner a/k/a HP Patterson a/k/a Howard Neal a/k/a Howard Neal Wiener, etc. was arrested in April in Broward County, Florida for the frauds he perpetrated in indoor football.[/quote]
Praise the Lord!

Still, I feel whatever punishment he gets is too light...even with a brand-new state-of-the-art arena, indoor football has STILL not played in RC since then.

What do I say he's guilty of? Arson-that was a pretty good market he burned...
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Now he's been sentenced to prison, though his sentence doesn't begin until July:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/05/21/2 ... -team.html

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/news/ar ... 002e0.html

Return to “NIFL”