HP Patterson and Rapid City

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
sportsmgrjay
Site Admin

suing the NIFL

Post by sportsmgrjay » Thu May 04, 2006 5:56 am

If the people in rapid city who are owed monies from the team and the league had any smarts the would go after shiver for letting HP in there after what he did in cincy. She knew and HP flew,,,,turk 182....and did she sign the lease with HP????????? AND PREETHS, HOW DARE YOU EDIT MY POSTING! There was nothinh wrong with just asking someome to do something to a person who may have ruined alot of dreams for alot of players and fans. That was not violent, just sportsmanship.

FlyingHigh
Site Admin

Post by FlyingHigh » Thu May 04, 2006 8:37 am

The fans and players of the Aces do not deserve what this guy (I am saying GUY for fear i may be baned from this board for saying what i think of him) did to this team. There are many fans, incuding me, who stuck through this team through all the bad seasons in hope for a winning season. We finally get a winning season and this jerk has to screw us over. I as a fan am disapointed with what Neal did to the city of Rapid and all the fans, coaches, and players. I hope that he is caught and is punished for what he did. Not only for what he did to us here in Rapid, but for what he did in Cincinnati and Miami as well. Just have to get part of my anger off my chest. I don't know what I will do without indoor football in Rapid. It just won't be the same. Thanks a lot Mr. Neal!!!
Visit http://indoorbowl.com for everything you need to know about the NIFL.

Wanted by the FBI......Howard Neal a.k.a. Howard Patterson a.k.a. H.P. Patterson a.k.a. Howard Weinner....this jerk needs to be caught!!!

docta103
Site Admin

Post by docta103 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:02 pm

The sad part about this whole thing is that people in Rapid have supported the team very well this yr, including some who have invested $ in the team. Those people are likely to be @s* out when it comes to recouping their loses.

This, like many of the other issues that the NIFL has had over the years go back to 1 person - She has alowed morons like this into the league every year. She puts on a show, and then helps scam cities out of their money.

Anyone that believes she didnt know who Neal/Weiner/Patterson was is fooling themselves. He was involved in one of the teams in NJ the year before Cincy and Miami. Its quite obvious these arent the only scams he's run.

At what point does CS take some responsibility for allowing this stuff to happen. My guess never - just a hunch. ;)

outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Thu May 04, 2006 2:11 pm

I think the good folks of Rapid City shouldn't be blaming HP. Not saying he isn't a reported crook or anything like that, but he was put there by the league. He's reported to be a con man, he does what he does and did it in Miami, Cincinnati and Rapid City.

Simple background checks outted him, something the league failed to do. The league is reported to have lied to the NIFL owners to get Rapid City voted in, which tells me that more was known about HP than what leadership will admit.

Not sure you can totally blame HP for doing what he does, but blame those who let him do it, then it appears turn their back on the team.

I'm not an attorney and I don't pretend to know the legal angles here, but seems to me those bilked in RC might have a case againgainst the league, not to mention maybe other NIFL owners having a case as well.

Gunsmoke
Site Admin

Post by Gunsmoke » Thu May 04, 2006 2:24 pm

NOW ISN'T THIS FUN!!!!
H.P. Patterson must be one of the slickest, most crooked dudes in America.
This is much better than the soap operas on network tv.
Much better than any reality tv shows.

Put this on TV, add a few more crooks (you won't need that many),
and see who the last crook
standing is. Follow the owners and the NIFL commissioner around.
See which team folds, see the FBI track the owners, see the smoky
back room deals - the money, the sex, the thievery.
It would be a hit. That way the players should get more
than $200 bucks a game (if they got any at all before). The games would just
be a backdrop for all the crooked stuff, which is much more interesting.

Have Howie Mandell as the host. Crooked Deal or No Deal.

Billy5
Site Admin

Very Wealthy?

Post by Billy5 » Thu May 04, 2006 3:55 pm

In an article today CS was quoted as saying "the league is very wealthy." Also that the AK has not talked to her about problems inspite of the owner Ron Hargrave saying that the league was sending money. Both were quoted on Wedesday night. Which is it? Why would a "wealthy" league have to wait until next week to help the Aces in Rapid City but would help AK this week? Am I wrong in thinking that the same Ron that was helping sell the Maulers is the same Ron that was in a part of KY that had no cell service? By news reports the league tried to pay the Montgomery players with vouchers instead of checks yesterday. The players rightfully refused. Amazing that they were able to then turn around and pay the players with checks. Nice try NIFL. No word if the league would have required the vouchers to only be spent at the company store like the old coal and sawmill companies did.

We may have to bring in "Dog the Bounty Hunter" before long.
Last edited by Billy5 on Thu May 04, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thorgsd
Site Admin

????????

Post by thorgsd » Thu May 04, 2006 4:14 pm

outside source wrote:I think the good folks of Rapid City shouldn't be blaming HP. Not saying he isn't a reported crook or anything like that, but he was put there by the league. He's reported to be a con man, he does what he does and did it in Miami, Cincinnati and Rapid City.
WTH! This is what's wrong with our society. No personal accountability! Here's a scenario... a bank robber walks into a bank and the tellers don't realize he's a bank robber. If your theory is correct, it's not his fault if he robs the bank!? That's just crap! This "suspect" just gets bolder with each and every scam he pulls. I hope the carnage doesn't get much worse before law enforcement authorities put an end to it. This is one fan sick and tired of watching the efforts of reputable owners go down in flames due to the actions of a few losers! Time to clean up this mess, NIFL and take care of the reputable owners. Shore up the competetive team and salvage the season. Then, maybe the league has a chance at survival. If not, to quote "Dandy Don"..."Turn out the lights....the party's over..."

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu May 04, 2006 4:44 pm

More on the Howard the Fraud:

go to cbs4.com/video
Click the Search tab once it appears
Search for "invisible car" (without the quotes)
Click on the story or camera icon
Click on "Launch" under the CBS eye

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu May 04, 2006 4:46 pm

We've also learned that Barbara Walters did a report on 20/20's January 15, 1999 show about the auto scam.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:07 pm

sportsmgrjay wrote:If the people in rapid city who are owed monies from the team and the league had any smarts the would go after shiver for letting HP in there after what he did in cincy. She knew and HP flew,,,,turk 182....and did she sign the lease with HP????????? AND PREETHS, HOW DARE YOU EDIT MY POSTING! There was nothinh wrong with just asking someome to do something to a person who may have ruined alot of dreams for alot of players and fans. That was not violent, just sportsmanship.
Calling out the guy who runs the board....nice.

Changes need to be made in regards to the presidency of the NIFL after this if the league is to survive. I just hope that somebody can salvage the stable teams.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Return to “NIFL”