Fayetteville Guard Season Thread

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
daddydaryl
Site Admin

Post by daddydaryl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:48 am

see, this is why I just ignore him.... replying to him only feeds his ego...

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:53 am

DaddyD, somebody has to take a stand. The Guard faithful have let me down tonight. I'm holding my own and wearing him out. I hold no ill will towards the Guard fans for allowing this crap. I only hope to show them that outsiders can make a change for the better. I will not be denied...

daddydaryl
Site Admin

Post by daddydaryl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:00 am

I'm not going to argue with someone on a board. Trash talk maybe, but not argue. It only brings us back to this Great Lesson

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:04 am

I agree. Let's scale it back and invite other Guard fans. Our weakest link is the loss of Salter and our kickoff game. It sound like the kickoff game is a strength for you. Where do you see other advantages for your team?

Guardfan3
Site Admin

Post by Guardfan3 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:12 am

OO, I, as well as a few other Guard fans, have expressed my opinion regarding the noize level on these boards. Its just not worth my time and energy to respond to every inane post, especially when most of them resort to personal attacks and immature ramblings. I read these boards for reasons related to the sport of football, and unfortunately I have to muddle through a lot of non-football "I know you are but what am I"-type of gradeschool garbage, just to read a few intelligent posts about my team. Please forgive me if I don't try to wear him down like you are doing. Hey, if it works, I commend you, but I think you are wasting your time.

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:25 am

GF3, while the Noize is in bed, let's get down to business. We like your team and we want you to have a great experience here. Our D is wounded, but our O has several tricks. Your team seams chalk full of surprises. I anticipate a VERY exciting game.

BilOutlaws
Site Admin

Post by BilOutlaws » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:33 am

OO, Have you heard anything else about the status of Travis for the game friday?? I know he will make an impact if he plays, but will we really be "hurt" if he doesnt?? Zach Tune did an alright job filling in last week, what are your thoughts?
Billings Outlaws
2006 Indoor Bowl Champions

chef hardy
Site Admin

guard fan response

Post by chef hardy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:36 am

i myself think everyone is entitled to view their opinions as they see fit, whether your a fellow guard fan or fan of another team. im not saying i agree or disagree with gn's posts, he's a grown man so he's gonna do what he does. same goes for you OO i agree with some points you make and don't with others but have the respect for you knowing that you are die-hard to your outlaws as we are to the guard. i just want the "bowl" to be played and see what happens when its all said and done, and thats it. i also just come here for the most part to discuss football related posts and that much suits me fine. i've always took the stand to just let ppl talk and what will be will be. good luck as always on fri. and don't let your judgement of 1 person cloud your perception of other fans(no offense GN i have nothing against ya, you've never done me wrong) :) . let the game play out wherever it happens to be.

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:39 am

Tune has done an OK job. But he is no Salter. We need someone who can make the extreme play when needed. Tune is solid, we'll take him because we have to. I got my druthers, tho. The RC game really showed the difference. Higgs running for first downs? He'd be wearing a shoe in his earhole if Salter was playing...

OriginalOutlaw
Site Admin

Post by OriginalOutlaw » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:43 am

Chef, I love your fans, and I wish you the best. Even a little Noize can't cloud that judgement.

P.S. When he gets up tomorrow, I imagine it will be game-on again. Too bad his baby-sitter made him go to bed early...

Return to “NIFL”