Jax Stallions' Lament (tune: ABC song)

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:27 pm

Excellent decision by Jacksonville...Wish Charlotte and Dayton would do the same.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:27 pm

FWIW

I heard a "Whoops!" the Dayton NIFL folks, and they now recognized that "Stallions" is already taken...

Please stand by...

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:42 pm

Jamie wrote:FWIW

I heard a "Whoops!" the Dayton NIFL folks, and they now recognized that "Stallions" is already taken...

Please stand by...
LOL! Keep us updated, Jamie!

I hope it's all good news for you guys!

LoudMouth
Site Admin

Wait till next year.....

Post by LoudMouth » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:34 pm

Jax Stallions

Sorry you were not able to start the franchise in 2006, but it's understandable. At least your trying to build a foundation and be successful.

As a Jacksonville Jaguar Season Ticket holder, we are looking forward to some off season football in our community. Plus traveling to other Florida cities to watch the team will be fun.

I found some good information at http://www.jaxstallions.com/. I hope they keep it updated.

dongbreath
Site Admin

Jax Stallions are non-existent.

Post by dongbreath » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:57 pm

They had a fall-out of the team, people are saying where are they and they have been make some bad deals in town. Where's the owner, did they ever have one and some are saying that they were just around to collect $. It made lots of people :evil: & :mad:

dongbreath
Site Admin

Minorleague man response

Post by dongbreath » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:51 pm

I didn't know that they defaulted on their lease. I was told that the team was no longer in existence and that is to be expected since he owes me money for what I sold him. The Jacksonville Stallions are owned and managed by a General Manager that wants everything ,but pays noone.

I also heard that his coaches are furious at his lack of leadership and incompetency as a owner. Good riddens, but you still owe us money.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:09 pm

Hey, DB:

With a name like yours, maybe no one wants to get close enough to you to give you any money... just a thought.

jaxstallions1
Site Admin

Jacksonville Stallions

Post by jaxstallions1 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:51 pm

Interesting how people can claim that they know so much about the Jax Stallions and are not part of it. As part owner and GM for the team I will tell you for a fact that we have not defaulted on our lease as we do not have one yet. Also, as far as vendors not being paid, that is partially true, however, it is due to the employees that are no longer with the company that did not do the job they were hired to do, which is sales, as a result, almost no revenue has been brought in by them. True, they have not been paid for two pay period, why, because they didn't do anything. As any smart business person, you cut your losses before they become overwhelming. Something that has also not been noted is that the same employees have stolen property belonging to an individual, not the company to use as black mail or extortion.

As far as the charity organizations not talking to us, we work very closely with two organizations, and have not had any problems with either. Additionally, the 'lack of leadership' issue, this is actually true. I hired a director of sales to do a job, bring in revenue and supervise the sales and marketing staff. His failure to do his job resulted in further loss of revenue and damage to the reputation of the team.

As far as any other issues, please feel free to contact me directly rather than going and posting information that is neither accurate nor true. The Jax Stallions will be playing in March 2007, we are neither a scam nor are we trying to rip anyone off. We are a legimate franchise, and this may be verified by contacting the NIFL directly. I may be reached at sam.terry@jaxstallions.com if anyone has any further questions, concerns, or issues related to the Jacksonville Stallions. Put simply, if you do not have the ability to contact me directly, don't go posting false information, that is known as slander and is considered a civil matter that will be handled in a court of law.

jaxstallions 4sale
Site Admin

Truth? not fiction.

Post by jaxstallions 4sale » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:55 pm

terry, i'm not interested in a prolonged court fight over the logo. I
emphasize again that he DID NOT pay me for the work and therefore it
remains my property, but i'm afraid, given the kind of person he is and
based on my dealings with him so far, he would drag me to court
anyway to claim the logo is his in some way... I refused to do anymore
work on it because up until that point he had not paid me, even though
I was assured on numerous occasions that I would be paid and now your
employees have resigned...I could of predicted that long time ago.
No money has been exchanged. I signed nothing over to him. Ron is looking
for payment too.

"Also, as far as vendors not being paid, that is partially true". Sam Terry
Either you paid or not...it's not partially. You did not.

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:10 pm

jaxstallions1 wrote:The Jax Stallions will be playing in March 2007, we are neither a scam nor are we trying to rip anyone off.
What's your debt/equity ratio and personal net worth at this very moment?

How much money will be set aside in escrow for your inaugural season as dictated and required by the NIFL home office?
Last edited by ChampionOfSteel on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Return to “NIFL”