Caroline Shiver address or Phone Number?

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
Rockie337
Site Admin

Caroline Shiver address or Phone Number?

Post by Rockie337 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Can someone please help me I am looking for a current address or phone number for Caroline Shiver.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 pm

[quote=""Rockie337""]Can someone please help me I am looking for a current address or phone number for Caroline Shiver.[/quote]

She owns or owned a drug testing lab in Lafayette, might search for those and just start calling.

Trnr
Site Admin

Post by Trnr » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:53 am

Labs in LA - 337-896-7613
Cleveland Gary 561-352-9475

I put the second number in there for s---- & giggles. Who can forget Bonnie & Clyde?

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 am

He was more like a jester in her throne room.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

steelhawks fan
Site Admin

Post by steelhawks fan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm

On this subject, does anyone have complete and current contact information available for each of the indoor leagues (SIFL/AIFA, APFL, AIFA West, CIFL and IFL?). Most of the info on the websites are poor and with all of the off-season changes it is kinda hard to keep up with. I am assuming that each league operates out of an actual office, in addition to their web presence..

Also, does anyone know how responsive each league is to fan and information requests?
I am particularly interested in league sponsorship for my businesses; in addition to local support of our home team..

Any input on which league currently has the largest fan base and best value for promotions?

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:35 pm

[quote=""steelhawks fan""]On this subject, does anyone have complete and current contact information available for each of the indoor leagues (SIFL/AIFA, APFL, AIFA West, CIFL and IFL?). Most of the info on the websites are poor and with all of the off-season changes it is kinda hard to keep up with. I am assuming that each league operates out of an actual office, in addition to their web presence..

Also, does anyone know how responsive each league is to fan and information requests?
I am particularly interested in league sponsorship for my businesses; in addition to local support of our home team..

Any input on which league currently has the largest fan base and best value for promotions?[/quote]

Just from my experience on who responds and who doesn't
AIFA East zero
AIFA West good
CIFL okay
IFL good
SIFL used to be good, now zero

In your case, wanting to spend money with the leagues, you shouldn't have any problems in getting a response.

The IFL is still the largest, has the biggest national footprint. If its national exposure you want, the IFL is the one. If only regional, then the AIFA, CIFL, ans SIFL might be better suited.

steelhawks fan
Site Admin

Post by steelhawks fan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

[quote=""jerry101jlh""]Just from my experience on who responds and who doesn't
AIFA East zero
AIFA West good
CIFL okay
IFL good
SIFL used to be good, now zero

In your case, wanting to spend money with the leagues, you shouldn't have any problems in getting a response.

The IFL is still the largest, has the biggest national footprint. If its national exposure you want, the IFL is the one. If only regional, then the AIFA, CIFL, ans SIFL might be better suited.[/quote]
Jerry,

Thanks, I appreciate your reply and info. I am looking for nationwide exposure and promotion for my products on a flat fee plus bonus for realized closed sales, so it sounds like IFL may be the way to go.

Return to “NIFL”