Willie Gary Law Suit?

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
utahstarsticketholder
Site Admin

Willie Gary Law Suit?

Post by utahstarsticketholder » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Is this the same Willie Gary, former St. Louis Rams player? A Willie Gary is sueing the New England Patriots , the ownership and Bill Bilecheck for 100 million dollars in lost revenue from the loss to the Patriots 20-17. Claiming the taping of the walk thru allowed the Patriots to win the game thus costing the players millions of dollars for the loss as Rams members.
Comments?

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Never make anyone a priority that makes you an option.

utahstarsticketholder
Site Admin

Thinking of.....

Post by utahstarsticketholder » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Cleveland Gary.... however maybe the ticket holders of the "NIFL" teams that failed to play could sue to receive.....never mind allready happened but judgement never collected because no money in the bank of the NIFL. Now in the NFL, Patriots bank accounts ....hmmmm?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:40 pm

To confirm, while both Cleveland Gary and Willie Gary played for the Rams organization at various stages in their career, they are two separate people.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

4TH&FOREVER
Site Admin

THE NIFL lives on! (in Hollywood)

Post by 4TH&FOREVER » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:03 am

Apparently you're right. I just ordered and received in the mail OUTLAW DREAMS, the feature documentary about the 2006 Billings Outlaws championship season and the NIFL. Apparently Carolyn Shiver likens herself to Princess Di...? I'll let ya know.

Return to “NIFL”