Ft Wayne's new owner

The arenafootball2 (af2) forum
mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Ft Wayne's new owner

Post by mrinsideto-u » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:04 pm

who might it be, knocking on my door, go away, dont come round here no more. Cant you see thats it's late at night.
Last edited by mrinsideto-u on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:03 pm

Here's some more info on Jeremy Golden:

Director of Development in Florida for the NIFL:

http://www.ohpark.com/blog/index.php/20 ... urs-arena/

and

//www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=3079367

Vice President of Centurion Sports Management:

http://cache.zoominfo.com/cachedpage/?a ... ame=Golden

Golden leaves Centurion and the NIFL:

//www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=3126566

Former Tri-City Diesel quarterback?

http://www.theindependent.com/stories/0 ... sel11.html

He is 30 years old, and as recently as five years ago he was working in radio (not a high-paying job) and as an indoor football quarterback. Where is this money to purchase the Freedom coming from?

Malepig
Site Admin

Post by Malepig » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:44 pm

All I know is that everything is in check and he has the qualifications to be an owner or part of an ownership group financially.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:25 pm

[quote=""Malepig""]All I know is that everything is in check and he has the qualifications to be an owner or part of an ownership group financially.[/quote]

Or it's more likely the only qualification he has that the af2 cares about is that he wants to have a team in an already occupied market.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Malepig
Site Admin

Post by Malepig » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:43 pm

You have proof of this? Otherwise all you are doing is the same anti-af2 garbage you have spewed before. Show this proof of what you said.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:51 pm

[quote=""Malepig""]You have proof of this? Otherwise all you are doing is the same anti-af2 garbage you have spewed before. Show this proof of what you said.[/quote]

The proof is in the af2's actions regarding other markets this offseason.

The proof is in the failure of the af2 reality show that he was the backer for just this summer (which ended up with a host of unpaid bills and running out of money).

The proof is in his past affiliation with the NIFL and CSM.

If Kurz was still about honest due diligence, he wouldn't let this guy touch an af2 franchise with a ten-foot pole, no matter if the initial check cleared.

BTW, how are things in Huntsville? Looks like you have a one-and-done on your hands potentially.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 pm

I've been rams80's biggest critic on the anti-af2 stance he sometimes goes out of the way to make, but on this issue he certainly has reason to wonder about this guy. Maybe there are some good answers as to how Mr. Golden is pulling this off. I'm sure af2 has researched him. I just haven't seen those answers yet, and the CSM ties are more than enough to make me wonder.

Malepig
Site Admin

Post by Malepig » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:52 am

He has no proof other than his usual hate campgaign. He should at least bring something other than parrot what you found by now.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:09 am

[quote=""Malepig""]He has no proof other than his usual hate campgaign. He should at least bring something other than parrot what you found by now.[/quote]

I found the initial link about him and CSM, and the article about the failure of the Jacksonville Wizards (of course you know that, you've seen me post them elsewhere.) Check this thread and look at the timestamp.

//www.oursportscentral.com/boards/ ... 690&page=3

-tony-o

-Chuck the Writer

Malepig
Site Admin

Post by Malepig » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:35 am

Actually since you just lied, the initial post about the jacksonville wizards was from many people before you copied. The problem is you bring nothing except for you af2 hate. The least you can do is find out information on your own and bring it for once instead of your campaign of hate.

Return to “af2”