Twitter signs deal with AFL

The Arena Football League (AFL) forum
4th&long
Site Admin

Twitter signs deal with AFL

Post by 4th&long » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:30 pm

As Ive pointed out related to non-NFL FB, and discussed by Don Yee of PacProFB and wven SLAF - the new media ie internet based companies are grabbing content to build their reach

AFL now on board

http://www.arenafootball.com/articles/a ... es-in-2017

4th

suge night
Site Admin

Post by suge night » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:19 pm

4th 4th 4th, shaking my head, this would be news for a startup but for a league that have been around for sometime this sir is not news.

The league could have simply set up this type of thing itself if they had any vision, before announcing it now they are talking about it as if they didn't already distribute the games online. :rolleyes:

4th&long
Site Admin

Post by 4th&long » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:41 pm

[quote=""suge night""]4th 4th 4th, shaking my head, this would be news for a startup but for a league that have been around for sometime this sir is not news.

The league could have simply set up this type of thing itself if they had any vision, before announcing it now they are talking about it as if they didn't already distribute the games online. :rolleyes: [/quote]

Sorry but... Clearly it is news as PRO FOOTBALL TALK reported it on there main list. Same when NFL signed on.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... gue-games/

This is not simply the same as streaming themselves - keep an eye out for new media...

4th
Last edited by 4th&long on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suge night
Site Admin

Post by suge night » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 pm

This is not simply the same as streaming themselves - keep an eye out for new media...

4th

Oh I'm fully on board with the new media, but that has nothing to do with the afl understanding how to use it, the release indicates that. You didn't see anything from twitter about this, which means the afl could have done this at any point just as many other's have. There's nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Return to “AFL”