Jerrys kids up to his old tricks pay the nfl network just under million to broadcast

The Arena Football League (AFL) forum
douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

Jerrys kids up to his old tricks pay the nfl network just under million to broadcast

Post by douglas mccarthy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 pm

75,000 a game they are paying ,heres a suggestion from nbc "get the money up front"!here we go again ,just to use the "nfl" name to overrate his product and definatly the leagues talent so he can create a overbloated business model! Thats perception is way higher then it delivers so he can pocket as many over absorbatant fees as he can from rogue afl owners and desperate aft2 wannabes before it blows up! Before the creditors figure out a counter move so they can slap an injuction on him and get some of the money he scamed from them back, eventually freezing the league and its assets! But hey why look at reality right, this is the arena football that used car salesman david baker created and jerry bieng one of his dicsiples, is trying to keep they smoke smoldering and directly in the public,s eyes , what you hear is not what your gonna get know that !!hurry get the snap out of it pills!

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Shouldn't you be more worried about how Chicago is going to stomp you this weekend?
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

Is this the daytona dont you have anymore leagues to ruin!

Post by douglas mccarthy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Know this the raiders are 68-10 and 1 and 0 in chicago and were never an easy win!! But your delusional anyway so what does it matter!! P.s you still need a job my intern needs an intern! Good lord!

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]75,000 a game they are paying ,heres a suggestion from nbc "get the money up front"!here we go again ,just to use the "nfl" name to overrate his product and definatly the leagues talent so he can create a overbloated business model! Thats perception is way higher then it delivers so he can pocket as many over absorbatant fees as he can from rogue afl owners and desperate aft2 wannabes before it blows up! Before the creditors figure out a counter move so they can slap an injuction on him and get some of the money he scamed from them back, eventually freezing the league and its assets! But hey why look at reality right, this is the arena football that used car salesman david baker created and jerry bieng one of his dicsiples, is trying to keep they smoke smoldering and directly in the public,s eyes , what you hear is not what your gonna get know that !!hurry get the snap out of it pills![/quote]

You have no proof on the cost per NFL game issue. If you had it you would show it. The rest is just your usual drivel about the league.

All you can do is spout the haterade about the AFL and wish your team playing in the smallest arena in the IFL (capacity 2,100) and therefore having the smallest attendance per game will be profitable someday.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""] and wish your team playing in the smallest arena in the IFL (capacity 2,100) and therefore having the smallest attendance per game will be profitable someday.[/quote]
umm, correct me if I'm wrong but.............

I was of the understanding that the entire IFL was profitable and retruned dividends to all of their franchises last season?

Is this incorrect? Has any other 50 yard league ever done that?

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]75,000 a game they are paying ,heres a suggestion from nbc "get the money up front"!here we go again ,just to use the "nfl" name to overrate his product and definatly the leagues talent so he can create a overbloated business model! Thats perception is way higher then it delivers so he can pocket as many over absorbatant fees as he can from rogue afl owners and desperate aft2 wannabes before it blows up! Before the creditors figure out a counter move so they can slap an injuction on him and get some of the money he scamed from them back, eventually freezing the league and its assets! But hey why look at reality right, this is the arena football that used car salesman david baker created and jerry bieng one of his dicsiples, is trying to keep they smoke smoldering and directly in the public,s eyes , what you hear is not what your gonna get know that !!hurry get the snap out of it pills![/quote]

NFLN is covering all production costs and splitting revenue. AFL only provides games.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Ooooh, little Dougie can't handle his smack talk...

Yeah, 68-10 lifetime, but last year, seven of your nine victories came against teams whose combined record was 4-38. You were 2-6 against teams with winning records. The River City win was nice.

As the Joker once said, if you're good as something, never do it for free...

But instead of ranting here, maybe you can update your web site, which hasn't been touched in a month. I've seen better Division III lacrosse sites.

Loves me some smack. Your good people Doug.
Last edited by daytonadan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dougie deserves it.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

haterade

Post by douglas mccarthy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:34 pm

i can feel it flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]umm, correct me if I'm wrong but.............

I was of the understanding that the entire IFL was profitable and retruned dividends to all of their franchises last season?

Is this incorrect? Has any other 50 yard league ever done that?[/quote]

The league may have been profitable but we know that not all franchises are profitable as the league does not own/run the franchises.

Like how certain franchises were profitable in the old AFL but the league was losing money.

So while the league as a whole made money that does not mean all the teams made money.

Bouncer_Texxx
Site Admin

Post by Bouncer_Texxx » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 pm

So basically what you're saying is that none of us can prove a thing one way or the other. I wouldn't suprise me at all if the AFL 2.0 would have to provide the game day presentation to the NFLN, whom will gladly broadcast it at no cost to them to split advertising revenues.. that's like business 101 for the NFL, whom we know can run a football league

Return to “AFL”