Nice manuver buy afl name at rummage sale and get the lipstick out!!

The Arena Football League (AFL) forum
douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

Nice manuver buy afl name at rummage sale and get the lipstick out!!

Post by douglas mccarthy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Put lipsick on this slapped together aft2 pig hide from your creditors and pay the nfl network to play on thier station with none of your money but with the blind aft2 owners money that drank your koolaid cause they found a cheap way to try and dupe the public into thinking they are bigger then just some aft 2 refugees they really are!! With jerry saying everything is all good!!!!jerry please take a snap out of it pill!!!!!! Get the lipstick ready!!

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 pm

You sound like a spurned lover.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Haters hatin!

The AFL is back and ready to roll in 2010.

He should be more concerned with one of his IFL teams almost losing to a semi pro team.

IFL=AIFA

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]
IFL=AIFA[/quote]
Man, you forgot the rest of the equation....

in 2010,
IFL=AIFA=AFL=CIFL=SIFL

It's really all the same now dude, just glorified semi-pro leagues.
You simply cannot call these guys real pro ballers while making poverty wages.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm

[quote=""Bruiser""]Man, you forgot the rest of the equation....

in 2010,
IFL=AIFA=AFL=CIFL=SIFL

It's really all the same now dude, just glorified semi-pro leagues.
You simply cannot call these guys real pro ballers while making poverty wages.[/quote]

I guess after a semi pro outdoor team almost beats an IFL team, I guess I do need to correct the equation:

IFL=AIFA=CIFL=SIFL

Thanks!

Semi pro teams don't play on NFL Network. Are these players on the Dallas roster semi pro:

Larry Brackins
Eddie Moten
Phil Bogel
Speedy Gonzalez
Will Pettis
Derek Lee
Josh White
Duke Pettijohn
Shane Stafford

I love it. A few IFL fans have their panties in a twist. The AFL has dropped a couple of bombs on a very few of you. Just worry about yourselves and your own league.

AFL is back baby.....like it or not.

newiflfan
Site Admin

Post by newiflfan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]

I love it. A few IFL fans have their panties in a twist.[/quote]

One could argue that with the way you are so quick to praise the AFL and throw the IFL under the bus, that you too have your bloomers in a wad.

...Back to the sidelines I go in this argument.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:16 pm

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]Put lipsick on this slapped together aft2 pig hide from your creditors and pay the nfl network to play on thier station with none of your money but with the blind aft2 owners money that drank your koolaid cause they found a cheap way to try and dupe the public into thinking they are bigger then just some aft 2 refugees they really are!! With jerry saying everything is all good!!!!jerry please take a snap out of it pill!!!!!! Get the lipstick ready!![/quote]

You betta get some lipstick ready,boy, becuase you're gonna be kissing the Slaughter's BEE-HIND after they kick your BEE-HIND this year.

WOO-- EE, I loves me some trash talkin'.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

tony-o
Site Admin

Post by tony-o » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Semi pro teams don't play on NFL Network. Are these players on the Dallas roster semi pro:

Larry Brackins
Eddie Moten
Phil Bogel
Speedy Gonzalez
Will Pettis
Derek Lee
Josh White
Duke Pettijohn
Shane Stafford [/quote]

1. I've seen Division II college teams play on the NFL Network. This is nowhere near close to the NBC deal they had, which wasn't that great of a deal to start with.
2. If those players aren't semi-pro, then I'm pretty sure Dallas is breaking some of the league's rules about salaries.
3. I haven't heard of half of those guys, and one of those players was a cartoon character last time I checked.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 pm

[quote=""tony-o""]1. I've seen Division II college teams play on the NFL Network. This is nowhere near close to the NBC deal they had, which wasn't that great of a deal to start with.
2. If those players aren't semi-pro, then I'm pretty sure Dallas is breaking some of the league's rules about salaries.
3. I haven't heard of half of those guys, and one of those players was a cartoon character last time I checked.[/quote]

NFL Network has never shown D2 football. They have shown college bowl games and a few D1 games. The NFLN deal is a no lose for the AFL. They just play the games and split the revenue. A great deal. The average fans will associate the AFL with the NFL (check the AFL website)

You must not follow Arena football, if you have not heard of those guys.

Tuxedo
Site Admin

Post by Tuxedo » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 am

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]Put lipsick on this slapped together aft2 pig hide from your creditors and pay the nfl network to play on thier station with none of your money but with the blind aft2 owners money that drank your koolaid cause they found a cheap way to try and dupe the public into thinking they are bigger then just some aft 2 refugees they really are!! With jerry saying everything is all good!!!!jerry please take a snap out of it pill!!!!!! Get the lipstick ready!![/quote]

What is this aft 2 you speak of??? I've never heard of the aft2... Hey Doug don't let reality get in the way of your thoughts. :D

Return to “AFL”