So long AIFA, and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
TitanDrew
Site Admin

So long AIFA, and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Post by TitanDrew » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who supported the Tallahassee Titans this past season. To all of you who watched our webcasts of the games, to all of you who attended the games live, to those of you who supported the Titans in any way, thank you. Best of luck to everyone and all of the teams in the AIFA. While I'm sad to leave the AIFA, I am hopeful that the Titans will do well playing WIFL ball next season, and I hope that many of you will watch the webcasts then.

Sincerely,

Drew Goldfarb
Champion Broadcasting

shimadajoe
Site Admin

Post by shimadajoe » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:01 am

It was fun watching the webcasts. It was even better catching them in J'town for a thrilling game. It was also nice meeting Misty Sullivan. Going to miss you on our boards. Best of luck.

slaid
Site Admin

Post by slaid » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:31 am

I am a former coach from Montgomery and I have to say that you guys had a first class organization. I know that you guys are going to be successful because the Titans run a first class and very professional organization. I am also a former professional athlete and I can honestly say that of all the teams we played the Titans were the best example of how a pro football team should be run at this level. Best of luck on your new venture...
READY OR NOT THE TRUTH WILL NOW BE TOLD :mad:

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:55 am

[quote=""slaid""]I am a former coach from Montgomery and I have to say that you guys had a first class organization. I know that you guys are going to be successful because the Titans run a first class and very professional organization. I am also a former professional athlete and I can honestly say that of all the teams we played the Titans were the best example of how a pro football team should be run at this level. Best of luck on your new venture...[/quote] You must of been on a team that got paid the whole year, I am right. They were in a great market but not to pay their players the last 4 or 5 games. How can you say they were the best example on how a team should be run. If you want an example look to the teams in the WIFL, maybe next season the Titans will become a model but not this past yr. And they did play all of their games and the players stuck it out. Props to the players for this.

slaid
Site Admin

Post by slaid » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 am

[quote=""chardale""]You must of been on a team that got paid the whole year, I am right. They were in a great market but not to pay their players the last 4 or 5 games. How can you say they were the best example on how a team should be run. If you want an example look to the teams in the WIFL, maybe next season the Titans will become a model but not this past yr. And they did play all of their games and the players stuck it out. Props to the players for this.[/quote]

I was on a team that got paid, but got paid late. And I still have not been paid hence the words former coach, I do nothing for free. But, the reason I said that they were a first class organization was because of there front office handling details and allowing all functions to flow smoothly. No one knew of the Titans financial situation until they came out and said it with six weeks left in the season and I can promise you it probably shocked everyone that played in Tallahasse. The owners of the league paid all the players that went to the all star game from the Titans when they had not even paid there own bills. If you only knew what went own behind the scenes you would concur that Tallahasse was the best organization in the league. It even made the league owners jealous how professional they were because players own their teams where in awe especially those that had not played at a higher level, they finally got to see how it was really done...
READY OR NOT THE TRUTH WILL NOW BE TOLD :mad:

Return to “AIF”