AIFA..Whatcha gonna do...

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
THOR!CRAZIES
Site Admin

Post by THOR!CRAZIES » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:20 am

[quote=""Knightmare24""]We should have jumped ship with the Boltz, i have said this a millon times. We still dominate the league when it was "legit". And yes wonderman lazies you must be crazy to think yall could beat the GUARD. Puggie, the qb, would die fromthe pass rush alone. Do remeber yall lost the only offense that worked, that vickish qb!!! And the playoff game counts as 2pts :D [/quote]

You are an idiot. Pogi has handled any pass rush he has faced this season.---AND-our offense doesnt work? 52pts per games sounds rather efficient to me, along with the #1 Defense in the AIFA---i just dont see where you are getting your information from....
Last edited by THOR!CRAZIES on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
THOR! CRAZIES---#1 FANS IN THE AIFA

Knightmare24
Site Admin

Post by Knightmare24 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:16 pm

When you guys are tiredof living in your fantasy world, let me introduce you to GUARD life. For instance to say .500 in the WIFL is just...I dont have the words to explain..but i hope you can get the picture. The AIFA is a better fit with the Greensboro Rev also coming, looks to UPGRADE an already dominate Southern Divison. No disrespect to the North, but hey, it is what it is. So in two double 0 eight, the takeover will began, the king has return, we want our spot back, either get down or get layed down!! From your not so friendly neighbor BAD GUY!! The BULLIES are coming!! CLICK CLACK!!!!
"Leave no DOUBT!!" GUARD way of life

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:46 pm

[quote=""Knightmare24""]For instance to say .500 in the WIFL is just...I dont have the words to explain..but i hope you can get the picture. [/quote]

That didn't come off the top of my head Knightmare, it was an observation made my Guard players that have talked to WIFL players. ......Oh, uh, Quack-Quack!!!
Just when I thought I was out....They pull me back in.

Knightmare24
Site Admin

Post by Knightmare24 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:01 pm

Dude, you are a complete lier!!! Please give 3 names and I will get you on a conference call with those 3 players. I hate when guys say they have inside source and they really dont have nothing!!!! I know all 25 guys personally, attend several practices and all the games. I even got invited to film sessions on Tuesdays. So dont come on here lying about the guard players saying this or that...and yeah I seen you at the game...CLICK mf'n CLACK!!

Knightmare24
Site Admin

Post by Knightmare24 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:22 pm

[quote=""gonzo13""]That didn't come off the top of my head Knightmare, it was an observation made my Guard players that have talked to WIFL players. ......Oh, uh, Quack-Quack!!![/quote]Made by your Guard players?? Naw maybe made by your center Troy Bennet who is so loyal toyou it crazy. Troy is a cool dude and he really buys what your selling. He followed from Raliegh and all. Is Coach Sig still around tell I said CLICK CLACK!!

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Pardon me....Made BY Guard players.....You really don't want to nitpick spelling and grammar,do you?

Knightmare24
Site Admin

Post by Knightmare24 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Gonzo, please tell what part make sense. Why would players from a team say that other teams from a different league are better than them!! I know it didnt come from Wilmont Perry. Please list your source so we can get it out in the open, to see who just like to make up thing in his or her lil heads.

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:05 am

I wish I could give you names knightmare, but that would be throwing those Guard players under the bus and I'm not going to do that.

So call me a "lier" if you want, but if you know the Guard players as well as you say you do, feel free to ask for yourself.

Knightmare24
Site Admin

Post by Knightmare24 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:56 pm

WoW!!! Do you work for the WIFL also. I hope the GUARD doesnt go there. Becuz if a man would take the time to lie about such little things, what would he do when its a big thing?

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:33 pm

I am the moderator on WIFLfan.com- The league messageboard, but I am not a paid employee of the league.

And while I know guys on all four teams, I don't have a "Favorite" team. So it's not like I'm saying "my team can beat your team."

I'm just saying that the Guard would not dominate the WIFL like they are dominating the "league" that they're in right now.....And they know that.

Return to “AIF”