AIFL is Dead, AIFA is Born

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:05 pm

I guess that should have been in the GLIFL board as a new thread/reply. Can Paul move it or someone else?

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Aifa

Post by mrinsideto-u » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:21 am

Word has it that the AIFA is already losing an expansion team to another LEAGUE? could this be true? And the team might be located in a state capitol? What is happening to the AIFA aready? :cool:

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:07 am

Is it Springfield?
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

indoorfootballfan23
Site Admin

Post by indoorfootballfan23 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:28 pm

[quote=""rams80""]Is it Springfield?[/quote]

That did not take long! What? About a week?

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:56 pm

[quote=""tony-o""]There goes your credibility.[/quote]

LOL!! Didn't even catch that til now!! :lol:

Why in the world is *******************.com even MENTIONED as a source? (Edit: LOL it's censored here! Good work, Paul!)

Jim Terry is well-known to spew nonsense all the time on his supposed show. If he's right ONCE out of a hundred times he acts like he's some "expert."

Free advice: You can remember ANYTHING that fool Jim Terry says on ANY of his sites as long as it takes to walk to your car.
Never make anyone a priority that makes you an option.

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 am

[quote=""BarbaraPatterson""]Based upon your argument, the founders of Enron should be able to open up a new company called Enrom and start all over again.[/quote]

No because Mink and Morris are not Haines. Totally different situation.

Tatonka
Site Admin

Post by Tatonka » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:57 am

[quote=""Geoff""]No because Mink and Morris are not Haines. Totally different situation.[/quote]

Geoff, I know you mean well, and you have a hometown team to support now, but you're not going to win this argument. Facts just have that way of hammering home a point and the sentiments of "we're totally different now" just aren't going to cut it anymore.

I wish the Titans luck, and if you talk to him, tell Coach KJ that I said hi...

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:39 am

Apparently the Greenville newspaper didn't get the note about the "new" AIFA with all the references to the "American Indoor Football LEAGUE":

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /609270360
Never make anyone a priority that makes you an option.

BarbaraPatterson
Site Admin

Post by BarbaraPatterson » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:44 pm

[quote=""SignGuyDino""]Apparently the Greenville newspaper didn't get the note about the "new" AIFA with all the references to the "American Indoor Football LEAGUE":

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /609270360[/quote]
Very smart move on behalf of the Bi-Lo. Not enough is known about either league now and no use jumping into business with one or the other due to their now limited history, both leagues being "new".

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:13 pm

[quote=""SignGuyDino""]Apparently the Greenville newspaper didn't get the note about the "new" AIFA with all the references to the "American Indoor Football LEAGUE":

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /609270360[/quote]

Dennis, note the publication date. Sept. 27. The AIFA wasn't announced until Oct. 2.

Return to “AIF”