AIFL to go to the PIFL?

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Pifl

Post by mrinsideto-u » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 am

Why would anyone want to get involved with the PIFL, he the so called owner has had a losing record where ever he has coached. Bin f :twisted: ired from Almost every team, So that makes him capable of running a league? I think not. The group he was involved in the last few months involved that web troll from the NIFl last yr, and when some people ask him to take another title with the PIFl he pouted has said some things that were not true, Sounds to me like another AH that if he doesnt get it his way, Chris doesnt want to play. He did have a good thing going and screwed it up already. The PIFl WILL not have the teams to play with in texas next yr unless the IFL falls apart, and that doesnt seem likely. :p

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am

[quote=""mrinsideto-u""]Why would anyone want to get involved with the PIFL, he the so called owner has had a losing record where ever he has coached. Bin f :twisted: ired from Almost every team, So that makes him capable of running a league? I think not. The group he was involved in the last few months involved that web troll from the NIFl last yr, and when some people ask him to take another title with the PIFl he pouted has said some things that were not true, Sounds to me like another AH that if he doesnt get it his way, Chris doesnt want to play. He did have a good thing going and screwed it up already. The PIFl WILL not have the teams to play with in texas next yr unless the IFL falls apart, and that doesnt seem likely. :p [/quote]

You from Waco or something?
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

mrinsideto-u
Site Admin

Post by mrinsideto-u » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:52 am

NOPE, but you tell me what would be Chris resume on running a league, oh yea shiver has done it, Haines also so why not someone else who needs medication, beside is it true Chris went behind the backs of IFL owners and signed a letter on behalf of the NIFL. Sounds to me like a discruntuled ex- employee

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:02 pm

He has a good plan and was assembling a great team to work for this league. Obviously you had some serious fears of the PIFL and it was probably fortunate for you that he really didn't want to start the league this year.

While you never know how things will turn out, the plan was solid and there was very solid interest from some very solid teams. We'll see what next year brings.

Hopefully things work out for the AIFA. I'm impressed with what Morris and Mink have done as well as the energy that has been brought to indoor football by their short run with Montgomery, as well as the very impressive work by the Lakeland group.

This league may definitely be on the right track. I'm looking forward to seeing how things work out. Staying separate from the horrible work done by Haines is a smart move.

Return to “AIF”