AIF Holds 2013 League Meetings

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
FootInBallDoor
Site Admin

Post by FootInBallDoor » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 pm

http://aifprofootball.com/index.php?opt ... e-meetings

The AIF, American Indoor Football held their annual league meetings this past December 6th at the Historic Yorktowne Hotel in York Pa. Ownership groups from all 2013 AIF teams where represented at the meeting, the Harrisburg Stampede, Roc City Thunder, Washington Eagles, West Virginia Badgers, York Capitals and last year’s AIF Champion the Cape Fear Heroes Also in attendance was the ownership group from the Wilkes-Barre/ Scranton Pa. market who has committed to play in the 2014 season.

The first order of business announced was the six AIF team members that will be playing in 2013 as well as the under contract expansion markets of Wiles-Barre/ Scranton Pa. and Baltimore Maryland with the return of the AIF to 1st Mariner Arena in 2014. In addition the AIF announced it was in discussions with two ownership groups about securing teams in the State of South Carolina for the 2014 season

In a long day of meetings league officials and team owners covered a wide variety of topics from team budgets, team revenue streams, vendor products, a weekly AIF radio podcast as well as the radio broadcasts of team games. In addition a league executive and standards committee was formed featuring the owners of three AIF teams as well as members of the AIF ownership and management team to steer the direction and vision of the league. The final order of business was the 2013 AIF Schedule which was completed and will be released to the public in the next several days.
Go Amarillo Venom!

NTE
Site Admin

Post by NTE » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Baltimore is back, that's cool, I guess, see how it goes.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 pm

[quote=""FootInBallDoor""]Ownership groups from all 2013 AIF teams where represented.[/quote]

John Morris took himself out to lunch, therefore ownership groups from all six teams were present.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:03 pm

[quote=""NTE""]Baltimore is back, that's cool, I guess, see how it goes.[/quote]

Don't buy season tickets....lol

SugarBear
Site Admin

Soooo true

Post by SugarBear » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 pm

[quote=""coachingubigr""]John Morris took himself out to lunch, therefore ownership groups from all six teams were present.[/quote]

Hahaha. This was so funny and so true. Great post!

NTE
Site Admin

Post by NTE » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 pm

[quote=""coachingubigr""]Don't buy season tickets....lol[/quote]

Don't worry, the way this thing appears, I don't expect it to ever happen in all honesty. If they do play, in Baltimore Arena, I will go on a game to game basis... it's funny, that myself, I've enjoyed teams that aren't in demand... like I was a Baltimore Stallions fan as well (CFL), loved it, the best feature was, since they averaged 35,000 in a 60,000 seat stadium, you didn't need to buy tix in advance, and could make it a game day decision, the flexibility was always in your hands.

NTE
Site Admin

Post by NTE » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:52 pm

[quote=""coachingubigr""]John Morris took himself out to lunch, therefore ownership groups from all six teams were present.[/quote]

Theoretically, they could use a drive in window for the league meetings then? :mrgreen:

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm

[quote=""SugarBear""]Hahaha. This was so funny and so true. Great post![/quote]

Thank you. Its funny because its true.

JeffCapo
Site Admin

Post by JeffCapo » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Were the creditors knocking on the door??
Jeffrey T. Capo

Return to “AIF”