New Carolina Team in the AIF

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Carolina has an entry into the AIF. No surprise. Owned by John Morris. Maryland Reapers in AIF. Chuck thompsons team, Maryland Force, will remain developmental/ semi pro and not play in the AIF as was reported. No surprise. Who owns Maryland Reapers? John Morris? probably. He hired Coach Steeple to be Marylands coach/ GM. Steeple owns ICFL developmental indoor football league. AIF claims to have a developmental league. Coach Steeple has been around indoor game for some time...I thought he would have smarter than to get in bed with Johhny boy. He will hate himself in the morning and there will be no blaming the tequilia. I did know they made a bed big enough for all these guys to get into with each other. and you ask whats wrong with indoor football? Interesting how all these people found each other. Birds of a feather i guess.

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

And.....where is this New Jersey team Morris claims to be part of the AIF. He owns every team in his league. Three so far. Will it be Trenton Steel? Will BONDO give up his team to Morris? or jump in bed with the rest of them, dont forget Bowman, hes in that bed too. Its getting crowded. Is there some other entry in NJ we dont know about? or is it another Morris lie...

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 pm

the AIF will be the regular John Morris show with a new name

SugarBear
Site Admin

The Bed Runneth Over

Post by SugarBear » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Rev, if you think that bed is full, wait till you see the one the All-Star team gets to share when they're in Cancun, Mexico! :roll:

MSTEEPLE
Site Admin

Post by MSTEEPLE » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:01 am

I just want to let all of you know something about me. What I do I don’t do for money. I don’t appreciate being placed in a category like I am trying to rip people off. As for my ICFL league not one team in my legaue have given me any money. Hell I am already in the hole $400 dollars for helping teams put on games. I did the Tide, maniacs and now will be helping with the Reapers, I got Paid $200 a game as the Tide coach and Maniacs coach. I could go coach for other teams but I have a 4 yr old daughter and I told my wife I would stay near home. For 9 years when I played in the Arenaleague I left for 6 months at a time and now I make a sacrifice for my family. As far as chuck he has been busting his ass trying to get sponsors for his team and is doing a good job. What you could do is come and help him make this team a success and not just sit in the back round and hope it fails.

DCAbloob
Site Admin

Post by DCAbloob » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:56 pm

[quote=""MSTEEPLE""]I just want to let all of you know something about me. What I do I don’t do for money. I don’t appreciate being placed in a category like I am trying to rip people off. As for my ICFL league not one team in my legaue have given me any money. Hell I am already in the hole $400 dollars for helping teams put on games. I did the Tide, maniacs and now will be helping with the Reapers, I got Paid $200 a game as the Tide coach and Maniacs coach. I could go coach for other teams but I have a 4 yr old daughter and I told my wife I would stay near home. For 9 years when I played in the Arenaleague I left for 6 months at a time and now I make a sacrifice for my family. As far as chuck he has been busting his ass trying to get sponsors for his team and is doing a good job. What you could do is come and help him make this team a success and not just sit in the back round and hope it fails.[/quote]

First off, I have seen no claims that you are trying to rip people off and would never make such a claim. The criticism here from others seems directed mainly at John Morris and the AIF/A in general.

And for the record, I have done nothing but try to help indoor football to succeed in the area as a fan. Aside from attending many Maniacs home games live, I purchased the team's online PPV feeds & posted regular score & schedule updates via my DCAbloob Twitter account.

As for whether I'll support the Maryland Reapers, there's no way to make such a commitment yet without knowing the home venue of the games. If it's a reasonable distance away from me, I'll do so.
Last edited by DCAbloob on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MSTEEPLE
Site Admin

Post by MSTEEPLE » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm

All I am saying is to direct your comments to who you have a problem with. None of you know me, or why I do things. If you have any questions for me then ask me. I have no problems answering any questions given to me about my involvement with this team. I can’t speak or will speak for anyone else about why they do things.

Return to “AIF”