American Indoor Football (but no Association?)

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
NoNeed2Know
Site Admin

AIF craziness

Post by NoNeed2Know » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 am

Hello you all I played for the Maryland Force and it was very chaotic. I find it amazing that there is really a market out here that will support the sport. If you are in the DMV area please keep you eyes open for a new up and coming team called the Metropolitan Volunteers. I ran into their owner and i was told that they plan on heavily being involved in the community. They are in the process of growing a fan base and the 1st tryout will be in July sometime because I mentioned that I have played indoor football. They will be playing in the developmental league called the ICFL. The owner is a very passionate young man who strives to have a organization structured in a business manner. If you or anyone you know would love to support the Metropolitan Volunteers or just acquire some information about the team please feel free to email the team administrators at Metrovolunteersfootball@gmail.com

TC-FeverAMs
Site Admin

Post by TC-FeverAMs » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 am

[quote=""preeths""]I don't think anyone is faulting you for your priorities. Don't fault others for theirs.[/quote]

Good post!!! Very good post. I understand NTE's points about his life. He is RIGHT about what is best for HIM! He is making the right choice for himself.

Different people have different needs, but people like NTE want everyone to act, think, and do exactly as they would, and only see things from their own point of view.

Return to “AIF”