Just pretend it doesn't exist

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Just pretend it doesn't exist

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

The top story currently on the AIFA site is about the brand new TV deal which will reach 40 million people for ten televised games. After all the broken promises by leagues and the BS from SimplyMe TV, it's just easier to say this press release never existed, and that no games will be televised. It's just not worth getting hyped up about. This league doesn't even have a schedule yet and it kicks off in 2 months...

TheLunchbox_58
Site Admin

Post by TheLunchbox_58 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Wow your another hater on this site. Did you know that the AIFA has had 336 consecutive games played with out a cancellation or stopage. You guys got to stop living in the past, Simple Me TV company was a Joke and became a long list of companys that have left Leagues. But who cares. Deals Come and Go. Thats just Business. Life is about Change and AIFA is going about business the right ways. It may not seem like it from an outside view but ive seen it from both sides. AIFA has a good business model for indoor football and will be around longer than most of these leagues. Unlike most I played the Game of indoor football in Af2, and it was a great experience. AIFA will be the standard in a few years for indoor football. Just look at they are in Baltimore, New Jersey, San Jose.... there moving into Large media Markets.... And dont say Arena one is going to survive cause they have a lot to prove now even after they pushed out Mike Ditka and his group...IFL looks like the old NIFL and its model of lets get super sized and colapse after the expanstion.

Peace Im Out ..............................

Indoor Football 4 LIFE
"An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bull****."
- General George Patton Jr

Indoor Football 4 Life

mel3476
Site Admin

Post by mel3476 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

I think there has only been schedules released by some teams in the East. I don't think anything is out there for the teams in the West. That being said, there has been very little long term stability by the league.

I think Reading is the only consistent team year in and year out. I am not sure if that team is making any money, but perhaps they need to give a few lessons in year-round operations to all of the other teams in the leagues...

PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm not a hater..simly being real. I am a Reading Express fan and commend them for their efforts year in and year out and have seen them in person many times and will continue to do so. But anyone who gets their hopes up for this TV deal or any big promises, by any league really, is totally out of their mind.

Return to “AIF”