Need info please any? New Mexico Wildcats

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
Sports23
Site Admin

Need info please any? New Mexico Wildcats

Post by Sports23 » Fri May 01, 2009 5:06 am

Thinking about going to play for the New Mexico Wildcats. Can anyone give me any info on the team/coaches/owner? Thanks

TheLunchbox_58
Site Admin

Post by TheLunchbox_58 » Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 am

the coaches are great guys. met the head coach when he was in albuquerque a couple weeks ago. he was talking with people at a mall about indoor football, he also handed out some tickets to kids that day too. He had players a with him and they also were visiting with everyone good group of young men.Coaches seem very knowlegable and experienced. Ownership is solid now in its 2nd year here, and players get paid on time i had asked that question cause heard things about other teams. theyve had a rough season with injuries. but what ive heard theyre looking up. Saw there 1st home game it was great a real nail bitter. This last home game the had some injuris but players are getting healthy saw a couple of them at the gym. Anyways What position do you play if you dont mind me asking, and where are you from? maybe ill see you on the [PHP][/PHP]field on the may 9th agianst Ogden.

Return to “AIF”