Silverbacks changes

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

[quote=""Trish_lvs_Baltimore""]By now, I would've thought that the N. Kentucky RiverMonsters jump ship the CIFL by now. What's the holdup? Does this franchise still exist?[/quote]

RiverMonsters ownership has to find a new venue to play in as the UIFL kicked them out of their arena. That's the holdup.

Sonofanump
Site Admin

Post by Sonofanump » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

[quote=""Trish_lvs_Baltimore""]By now, I would've thought that the N. Kentucky RiverMonsters jump ship the CIFL by now. What's the holdup? Does this franchise still exist?[/quote]

The "ownership" moved to Munice. The "facility" is still with the UIFL. Is there another facility in Covington to house a team and would they want to go against the two local UIFL teams?

dragonfan
Site Admin

Post by dragonfan » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I guarantee if they hire monsters dline coach the quality of the team will go through the roof as will the work ethic on the team, if they dont then I agree its the same old backs.

monstermania
Site Admin

Post by monstermania » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Totally agree with you dragon, lot of fans ive talked to it about would be extremely excited to bring a monster in. Could be a winning season next year, who knows maybe a championship?

JeffKuntz
Site Admin

Post by JeffKuntz » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

The Dayton Silverbacks are going to be announcing their head coach tomorrow (Sept 7) at a press conference at Hara Arena..

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:31 pm

[quote=""monstermania""]Totally agree with you dragon, lot of fans ive talked to it about would be extremely excited to bring a monster in. Could be a winning season next year, who knows maybe a championship?[/quote]

Well, given the teams in the CIFL...Dayton would probably be favored even with last year's roster. Unless somehow the River Monsters keep a lot of the players that have already signed with other teams.
What are you doing here?

Return to “CIFL”