Anyone got an update?

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 am

Just wondering if anyone has an update on the server installation for
the CIFL forum? Been 3 or 4 days and some idiots like me, can't get
their fix. :rolleyes:

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 am

[quote=""mrsummitcitypigskin""]Just wondering if anyone has an update on the server installation for
the CIFL forum? Been 3 or 4 days and some idiots like me, can't get
their fix. :rolleyes: [/quote]
Guilty. Another idiot present and accounted for.
Dan said Monday last, then on Twiter he said he was having a dump problem (I suggested Exlax) and now I dont care.

Although from time to time I do catch myself screaming in Dahmer-esque victim's family fashion, "Jeffrey! You @!&% ! I hate you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZvazZIfqU

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 am

[quote=""Bruiser""]Guilty. Another idiot present and accounted for.
Dan said Monday last, then on Twiter he said he was having a dump problem (I suggested Exlax) and now I dont care.

Although from time to time I do catch myself screaming in Dahmer-esque victim's family fashion, "Jeffrey! You @!&% ! I hate you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZvazZIfqU[/quote]

That was kinda like Psycho Sid gettin thrown outta the Ft. Wayne game.
I hope they get their dump problem resolved. I'll inform the Honeydippers..

Indoorfootballguy
Site Admin

Post by Indoorfootballguy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 am

Chicago is joining the IFL according to Anthony C. Wheeling has folded and Milwaukee may fold.

If the Green Bay Blizzard do not find an investor and the Chicago Slaughter return to the CIFL, then the CIFL should expand to Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:49 am

I see much of the IFL looking like the old IFL/IPFL of yore (River City, Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Omaha, La Crosse, Green Bay, Peoria, Rockford, Quad City, Fort Wayne, Toledo, and maybe even Boise)
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

tummler1
Site Admin

Post by tummler1 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:32 am

[quote=""Indoorfootballguy""]Chicago is joining the IFL according to Anthony C. Wheeling has folded and Milwaukee may fold.

If the Green Bay Blizzard do not find an investor and the Chicago Slaughter return to the CIFL, then the CIFL should expand to Green Bay, Wisconsin.[/quote]

wait, WHICH chicago team is joining the IFL?????

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 am

[quote=""tummler1""]wait, WHICH chicago team is joining the IFL?????[/quote]

Being that this is the CIFL forum, it's pretty safe to assume that they are referring to the Slaughter.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:21 pm

[quote=""Minor League Man""]I see much of the IFL looking like the old IFL/IPFL of yore (River City, Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Omaha, La Crosse, Green Bay, Peoria, Rockford, Quad City, Fort Wayne, Toledo, and maybe even Boise)[/quote]
I understood River City to be dead. Did they find new owners? Same with Peoria, Rockford, QC and FW. All of them find new owners or is this just wishful thinking?

I'm all in favor of teams joining regional leagues for obvious reasons. So depending on if all these cities manage to field teams, I hope the Slaughter joins that organization. I HATED that the Rush only had Grand Rapids as a regional rival once Milwaukee, Detroit and Indy bit the dust.

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

I can tell you this much. Nothing new outta Fort Wayne. Still looking for ownership or
deliberating taking a year off. Yes, Wheeling has in fact folded. But new owners
are being sought out in the Ohio Valley for a possible reincarnation of the Greyhounds.
Miami Vly. may move to Cincinnati. K-zoo, Muskegon and Indy are possibilties. Finally,
I guess Canton may switch to the CIFL and the NY-NJ Revolution wants back in too.

jeffspitaleri
Site Admin

Post by jeffspitaleri » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Once we get all these website snafus out of the way we will have some updates. All the server moves have disabled website features and have some websites that lost their DNS and need to be reset.

As for the league itself... owners meeting in Fort Wayne will be scheduled for within the next month, scheduled should be done in November.

Return to “CIFL”