why is cifl board so quiet

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
big_dog
Site Admin

Post by big_dog » Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 am

Coach Rob,

Congrats.

There is no way mike is coming back, I spoke with him last week, is knee has not even come close to 50%, the kid cannot even sleep through the night. Should have brought Shane in or Cotti back but you were convinced Omar could do the job. Justing gave you info on guys, what happened with that?

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Cifl forum

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Tue May 05, 2009 3:52 am

[quote=""big_dog""]Coach Rob,

Congrats.

There is no way mike is coming back, I spoke with him last week, is knee has not even come close to 50%, the kid cannot even sleep through the night. Should have brought Shane in or Cotti back but you were convinced Omar could do the job. Justing gave you info on guys, what happened with that?[/quote]

Excuse me gents; Did I miss something? Isn't this a CIFL forum?
I thought the Md. Maniacs were in some other cash strapped,
misfit league. I know most of the CIFL activity goes on their
league forum, but why are we discussing the Maniacs here??
Just sayin....

big_dog
Site Admin

Post by big_dog » Tue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Because I hate the IFL and want us to still be in the CIFL. :)

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Makes sense..... CIFL is doing a good job this year.

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

good lord

Post by douglas mccarthy » Mon May 18, 2009 7:32 pm

we are right where we are supposed to be and happy in it

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Wed May 20, 2009 1:30 am

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]we are right where we are supposed to be and happy in it[/quote]
Like pigs in sh!t ;)

Hey Dougy how's things? Other than wallowing over there in the IFL (without the N) that is... too bad you fellas have a game on the 27th Jun... aw what the heck, skip that sleeper and head on out to the beeutiful Sears Centre to see the Chicago SLaughter win that trophy you used to have.

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

nothing against chicago

Post by douglas mccarthy » Wed May 20, 2009 1:03 pm

but i think they allready put their name on it they havent a good game all year thats what we were saying bruiser theres no consistent teams there except chicago ill give you props bruiser you are the only one i miss from the cifl and shefz you guys are funny bruiser whatch some film of the raiders bruiser and you will see

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Thu May 21, 2009 8:19 am

[quote=""douglas mccarthy""]but i think they allready put their name on it they havent a good game all year thats what we were saying bruiser theres no consistent teams there except chicago ill give you props bruiser you are the only one i miss from the cifl and shefz you guys are funny bruiser whatch some film of the raiders bruiser and you will see[/quote]
A couple of the early away games were competitive but nothing lately, and with Sippio ... well, good night Irene. But the championship game's pomp and circumstance should be worth the price of admission. June 27, be there or be square.

Now you know the CIFL has never had a season w/o a team that totally dominates. It's Chicago's year in 2009. No other team bothered to sign the talent that was available with the demise of AFL, so shame on them. The Kzoo/Sag team with Gator, Body and Hutch sucks big time this season in Fort Wayne, so there went that potential powerhouse in the east. Talent is abundant, it's the chemistry the organization creates that is the key to victory IMO.

Also IMO, you guys just traded one set of problems for another. Only difference between the leagues is you gotta toss an extra guy on the field.

All I can say is when CIFL Bowl day rolls aound, wish you (Roc) were here.

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Fri May 22, 2009 8:44 pm

[quote=""Bruiser""]A couple of the early away games were competitive but nothing lately, and with Sippio ... well, good night Irene. But the championship game's pomp and circumstance should be worth the price of admission. June 27, be there or be square.

Now you know the CIFL has never had a season w/o a team that totally dominates. It's Chicago's year in 2009. No other team bothered to sign the talent that was available with the demise of AFL, so shame on them. KzThe oo/Sag team with Gator, Body and Hutch sucks big time this season in Fort Wayne, so there went that potential powerhouse in the east. Talent is abundant, it's the chemistry the organization creates that is the key to victory IMO.

Also IMO, you guys just traded one set of problems for another. Only difference between the leagues is you gotta toss an extra guy on the field.

All I can say is when CIFL Bowl day rolls aound, wish you (Roc) were here.[/quote]

Bruiser, we'll letcha know about that powerhouse thing after we take
down Marion Sat. night. We're just tickled to be able to take the field.
Thanks to the CIFL. Honestly, those boys really do a decent job.

douglas mccarthy
Site Admin

Big dog please take your delusion elsewhere

Post by douglas mccarthy » Mon May 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Quit talkin on this board like you know my players or whats going on for that matter !!!you dont have to give coach robb or anyone else your so called delusional insight on my team or our quarterback situation!!!on who,s hurt or never commin back you act like your friends with me or mike mic!who i drafted to the team in the first place along with omar cotti and perry patterson for that matter!!stick to polishing parts at the car dealership they launched you from for being delusional ill bet but please quit talking like you would know the first thing about anything on running a team cause frankly you couldnt run a breakfest diner at midnight!!!leave our names out of your mouth !!by the way mike mic was just on the beach with joe donnelly running fine and throwin great with joe but since your so close with mike im sure you know that!!!your such a joke!!good lord wake up!

Return to “CIFL”