Vacation Time

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
chardale
Site Admin

Vacation Time

Post by chardale » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 am

HAHAHAHA, Why was the last one, not so long but what for, Any ways, Have a lot to catch up on. Including I TOLD YOU SO regarding a certain team from the HILLS. Will explain the things that have been sent regarding a certain League and it's coaches telling it's players that the Other league they are going to doesn't have insurance or is not going to pay you. And would this be from a COACH who Tripped a player while running down the side line one game a few yrs back. Way to go by the way, thats one way to stop them And no they are not talking about the Correctional Indoor Football League, Who have defaulted on responding to a certain HIGHER COURT, but thats another story.
Enjoy and am going back to the tanning salon to get a few spots I missed while I was gone. And FT WAYNE would get CRUSHED if they played the Raiders, CRUSHED Oh yea and a certain lawyer calling teams that have left the Correctional League for past due's,,they better look at the teams that are still there playing and running the league and figure out a way to collect from them. And last,,,Chicago by 40 at home Friday Night. At least.
CIFL ( Chicago Indoor Football League ) :infun:

Indoorfootballguy
Site Admin

Post by Indoorfootballguy » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 am

This will be a very close game. The Bonecrushers are really improved.

D
Evan Triggs DL - Ball State
Sunungura Rusununguko DL - Ball State
Darius Jones DL - Univ. of Wisconsin
Maceo Tillman DL - Benedictine
Ty Myers LB - Univ. of Illinois
Zach Pederson LB - North Central
Terry Moore DB
Donald Woodard DB - Olivet Nazarene
Franko Shenault DB - Carthage
Jeremy Robinson DB - Olivet Nazarene
Patrick Jackson DB - Savannah State

O
Marrial Shields QB - Valparaiso
Steve Lucas QB - Illinois Weslyan
Will Keglar OL - Univ. of Indiana
Malcolm Woolridge OL - Kansas State
Chris Reid OL - Valley City State
Dave Wuebben OL - Augustana
Erik Keil OL - Carthage
Randy Bell RB - Carson Newman
JR Taylor R - Eastern Illinois
Brandon Tobias R - Univ. of Wisconsin
Shatone Powers R - Univ. of Illinois
JoJo Moore R - Univ. of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Jeff Huebner R - Lake Forest
Andy Wernicke K - Ohio Dominican

More signings to be officially announced after releases, and schedules:

Ronnie Gordon QB - Vanderbilt
Willie Tolon R - Rock Valley
Rachman Crable DL - Ball State

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 am

Looks good on paper, butcan they be coached or not, and do the new coaches know the indoor game, JR doesn't catch for over 50 yards in this game,,,,,,,,,,and still think Chicago goes by 35 points, at least. I have been right about most of them, including the Bonecrushers Winning what,,,1 game last year and finishing last. What about them finishing the season, any takers on that? :cool:

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 am

OSC, how can u let this guy (char) back on these pages. He is a jerk on many different
levels. Didn't do his homework on the fiasco in Huntington, albeit they were asked to
leave the league but not on the terms he mentioned. Let's get ready for more links
{I don't mean saaa saje} to more idiotic video's. Oh, BTW sir. Have u seen Ft.Wayne?
They r a machine. They have great local ownership, a superb indoor and outdoor
coach, superior building with rauchas fans, and they r loaded with talent. I still say
they give Chicago, Souix Falls, or Rochester a game. 7 or 8 man..... ICFBThis

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am

Oh. Mr. Indoorfootballguy, Will Keglar went to Indiana University and Rachman
Crable is under contract with the Ft.Wayne Freedom, unless he broke the contract
with in the last day or two.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 am

[quote=""mrsummitcitypigskin""]OSC, how can u let this guy (char) back on these pages. He is a jerk on many different
levels. Didn't do his homework on the fiasco in Huntington, albeit they were asked to
leave the league but not on the terms he mentioned. Let's get ready for more links
{I don't mean saaa saje} to more idiotic video's. Oh, BTW sir. Have u seen Ft.Wayne?
They r a machine. They have great local ownership, a superb indoor and outdoor
coach, superior building with rauchas fans, and they r loaded with talent. I still say
they give Chicago, Souix Falls, or Rochester a game. 7 or 8 man..... ICFBThis[/quote]

The only MACHINE out there is the Chicago one that is going to send you and your BOYS from Ft Wayne to the proctologist, to remove a certain part above your shoulders for saying what you have, and yes I was the one who mentioned Huntington, need proof. YOU &%^@%@*(,,,no need sense you might find it bothersome to hear real honesty......AGAIN any takers on the CHICAGO vs the REDNECKS from Indiana, or the manure machine? 35 if the game is in Ft Wayne and 60 if at HOME in CHI TOWN

ml91
Site Admin

Post by ml91 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:50 am

[quote=""chardale""]And no they are not talking about the Correctional Indoor Football League, [/quote]
There is a Correctional Indoor Football League? Maybe Michael Vick can resume his football career after all. When Vick scores a touchdown they can play "Who Let the Dogs Out" on the arena PA system.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 pm

[quote=""ml91""]There is a Correctional Indoor Football League? Maybe Michael Vick can resume his football career after all. When Vick scores a touchdown they can play "Who Let the Dogs Out" on the arena PA system.[/quote]

classic, you are so very right

Return to “CIFL”