Rochester NOT in AIFA

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:38 am

You have no idea who has and who hasnt been paid, that is what that 200,000 thousand was put up for. $200,000 Jeramy put up incase. And it happened, so everybody DID get paid. The SORRY league CIFL COULD NOT even get HALF of it;s teams to put up 10,000, so dont cry here who does what the right way. SORRY SORRYSORRY of a cheap a%$ league. No wunder Bob want's out. GO BOB> I just hope the ownership group in wheeling knows what they are getting into, after seeing this MICKEY MOUSE crap overrated semi pro league didnt have the BALLS to call out it's ownership groups to put up the money. Thats all they said when the league started is that a repeat of last yr WOULD NOT happen. A PURE and simple JOKE. WHY didnt the team show up for the game. Just tell me the reason. Not enough players? WHY no players? NOT GETTING PAID = SEMI PRO> PASS that on to the league office you yes BOY. Again what about the 17,000 that the owner stiffed the hotel or GIBNEYS STILL not getting their money from LAST YEAR>

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 am

[quote=""chardale""]Does the Marquette Smith ring a bell, and what happened with that move, Did you or didnt you TRY to hire him, you guy's were so cheap you didnt want to pay for his housing, tell me I'm lying.[/quote]

Sober chardale?

[quote=""chardale""]WorcShark,,,,,,does the name Gibneys sporting goods ring a bell. Hum,,,,,They havent been paid yet either. Lats see,,,,going back to the Hotel mess from last yr. Last account the bill was over $17,000.00 the players ran up and THEY havent been pad yet either=Hotel. Now my question is I know you are supposed dto take cake of family but does putting Mr L nephew up in the hotel that is to be for players only, is that right mixing the 2. Especially with the nephew's past with his involvment with you know what! I told you I would get back when things cazm to light and here are a few and more to come. This is not trolling. U ask for info and facts so here are a few. Waiting to talk with a few more venders tonight, oh waite. there is another call comming in. Will get back. So it is true they are in a money crisis up in Surge land. Dont think you are going to get in the A2 with that kind of ballance on ur books or being so far in the red. :) [/quote]

Intoxicated chardale? You'd be so much more credible if you posted in English and if you didn't result to saying stuff like "tell me I'm lying" there are so many tactful or stinging ways to say that.

You are so harsh towards the CIFL that is seems like you got burned by them yourself and not a defender of another league/team. No one should be happy that this is happening; if you truly love the sport you'd be saddened that something like this is going on and is burning markets that don't deserve it.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 am

[quote=""Geoff""]Sober chardale?

Intoxicated chardale? You'd be so much more credible if you posted in English and if you didn't result to saying stuff like "tell me I'm lying" there are so many tactful or stinging ways to say that.

You are so harsh towards the CIFL that is seems like you got burned by them yourself and not a defender of another league/team. No one should be happy that this is happening; if you truly love the sport you'd be saddened that something like this is going on and is burning markets that don't deserve it.[/quote] Im not happy they have done this to the market. I am a huge fan of the indoor game no matter what league , BUT am pissed that these people think they are so high and mighty. And what happends? Another repeat of last yr. Face it the league owners dont have or didnt have the SACK to make team owners put the money up they needed to have in case this went on. this crap dont happen in A2 or the UIF or IFL, I mean u guys showed up in Illinois last week and got beat with class and Coach Tommy was ok with it. I get the info this knucklehead workshark want's and now he doesnt say anything? Mr L has burned more bridges than he thinks he has up there. Again, the owners of GIBNEYS sporting goods went out of his way to front the eqpt LAST year and STILL hasnt been paid. Whats up with that. Mr L,,,,,,how do sleep at night with your self. Geoff, and do you see what happened to that player in Milwaukee. Still waiting to be paid. I am going to have some more DIRT from up in Surge town later on today, maybe by then the league owners or workshark will come on here and answer after being called out. I have been burned once in the past, but bye Shriver and her cronies, I have earned the right and title to where I am, ur team found out this weekend with Frederic :infun: k scoring 3, and josh having 8.5 tackles. I love my life and what I do, but to have these guys think they are so high and mighty. The money owed up there , I was going to let it rest but when reading what happened and the league said they were not going to refund teams money, I guess ALL is and will be brought out, Got a vacation from the boards for telling the truth and someone thought I was not being accurate, but here you go. When the league owners or even the Surge people quit being ignorantand do the right thing, they wont have people LIKE ME calling them out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cool:

WorcShark
Site Admin

Post by WorcShark » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Here's the problem. You are so full of yourself, nobody can believe you. AND the last rant you had on the Surge came up with nothing. You LIED. You have a major credibility issue.

Here's a rundown of that exchange.

We gave you the names and email addresses of people from the Worcester newspaper - and one specific who would definitely look into this. Your response was:

Wil contact her on behalf of the players who I have talked with and we will see. I will give her a call in a day or 2 and see where it goes.

Then we heard nothing, and asked how the big investigation was going..

They havent gotten back yetso still waiting

After no response (Again), we asked if you contacted those people (again). Response?

working on it. It doesnt happen overnight.

Which my reply was:

I'm sorry I don't quite understand the answer I got (seriously - I don't).
One post you said they haven't got back to you but I asked if you called the people on the list and this answer looks like you haven't done it.
But I do think before accusing like you did and leaving this out there for a fair amount of time that you should have solid facts and confirmation behind it. The accusations you are making are very serious and potentially damaging.

And no response at all - for 2 weeks - the thread had to be locked and it was chalked up to baseless allegations.

So now you're back again. Still no contact with the Worcester Telegram people, still NO PLAYERS (former or current) coming forward, no lawsuits from money owed, league never heard of one complaint either. Just your mouth. The info we all wanted to get would be was solid proof from a professional (media) - not a drama queen wanna be detective that loves to make himself feel important. Turn all your 'facts' over to the Telegram, and lets see what happens. Or are you going to disappear like you did last time?
CoS-Free since 3/29/2008!

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 pm

[quote=""chardale""]You have no idea who has and who hasnt been paid, that is what that 200,000 thousand was put up for. $200,000 Jeramy put up incase. And it happened, so everybody DID get paid. The SORRY league CIFL COULD NOT even get HALF of it;s teams to put up 10,000, so dont cry here who does what the right way. SORRY SORRYSORRY of a cheap a%$ league. No wunder Bob want's out. GO BOB> I just hope the ownership group in wheeling knows what they are getting into, after seeing this MICKEY MOUSE crap overrated semi pro league didnt have the BALLS to call out it's ownership groups to put up the money. Thats all they said when the league started is that a repeat of last yr WOULD NOT happen. A PURE and simple JOKE. WHY didnt the team show up for the game. Just tell me the reason. Not enough players? WHY no players? NOT GETTING PAID = SEMI PRO> PASS that on to the league office you yes BOY. Again what about the 17,000 that the owner stiffed the hotel or GIBNEYS STILL not getting their money from LAST YEAR>[/quote]

You are completely and utterly wrong about the status of unpaid bills in Fort Wayne. Everyone who was owed by the Fusion DID NOT get paid. I know someone who did not, and he knows several others who didn't, either. There is a pile of bills left behind from Golden's debacle.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:31 pm

So Paul, what did the league do with that 200,000 they recieved. U know what? Jerry WILL be down there in Illinois South this weekend and will bring it up to him to see what happened. As far as the others, I know the thread was locked but now workshark want to bring up the past again so I give hem the info he wanted, EQPT not PAID FOR YET, also back to the HOTEL thing, hotel owed 17,000.00 maybe more according to EX employee. Yes I said ex employee, not player. And again the credibility of the league as a hole or shall I say donkey hole. Teams not putting up thier cash for things like this that happened this past weekend. The league is a joke, plain and simple. Teams showing up woth out name plates on jersey's. I was and am going to leave the past alone but it just makes more sense to what Dave Thomas he player was saying about not getting paid, all of the drama that goes on when an OWNER DOESNT have the money to do things right.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:42 pm

[quote=""WorcShark""]Here's the problem. You are so full of yourself, nobody can believe you. AND the last rant you had on the Surge came up with nothing. You LIED. You have a major credibility issue.

Here's a rundown of that exchange.

We gave you the names and email addresses of people from the Worcester newspaper - and one specific who would definitely look into this. Your response was:

Wil contact her on behalf of the players who I have talked with and we will see. I will give her a call in a day or 2 and see where it goes.

Then we heard nothing, and asked how the big investigation was going..

They havent gotten back yetso still waiting

After no response (Again), we asked if you contacted those people (again). Response?

working on it. It doesnt happen overnight.

Which my reply was:

I'm sorry I don't quite understand the answer I got (seriously - I don't).
One post you said they haven't got back to you but I asked if you called the people on the list and this answer looks like you haven't done it.
But I do think before accusing like you did and leaving this out there for a fair amount of time that you should have solid facts and confirmation behind it. The accusations you are making are very serious and potentially damaging.

And no response at all - for 2 weeks - the thread had to be locked and it was chalked up to baseless allegations.

So now you're back again. Still no contact with the Worcester Telegram people, still NO PLAYERS (former or current) coming forward, no lawsuits from money owed, league never heard of one complaint either. Just your mouth. The info we all wanted to get would be was solid proof from a professional (media) - not a drama queen wanna be detective that loves to make himself feel important. Turn all your 'facts' over to the Telegram, and lets see what happens. Or are you going to disappear like you did last time?[/quote] And it's not baseless, I just got you info on team owners nephew whao has had some kind of problems in the past staying at the hotel. Tell me he DID NOT stay there. Also the MoNEY STILL OWED TO THE SPORTING GOODS store. There is your proof for starters. And yes I am back. If it means to keep an team like you out of the A2 next yr u bet. Garbage type run team with money problems plain and simple. Good luck in the CIFL next yr, u dont belong or deserve A2 where real OWNERS with cash need to be., and what is the contact info for the newspaper, I will get them the info again JUST TO SHUT U UP. Do you have any ex employees that might be sour that would give me any MORE info like GIBNEYS SPORTING GOODS, or about the NEPHEW having issue's and staying in team hotel.

WorcShark
Site Admin

Post by WorcShark » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm

[quote=""chardale""]So Paul, what did the league do with that 200,000 they recieved. U know what? Jerry WILL be down there in Illinois South this weekend and will bring it up to him to see what happened. As far as the others, I know the thread was locked but now workshark want to bring up the past again so I give hem the info he wanted, EQPT not PAID FOR YET, also back to the HOTEL thing, hotel owed 17,000.00 maybe more according to EX employee. Yes I said ex employee, not player. And again the credibility of the league as a hole or shall I say donkey hole. Teams not putting up thier cash for things like this that happened this past weekend. The league is a joke, plain and simple. Teams showing up woth out name plates on jersey's. I was and am going to leave the past alone but it just makes more sense to what Dave Thomas he player was saying about not getting paid, all of the drama that goes on when an OWNER DOESNT have the money to do things right.[/quote]

Spin boy spin!
I want to bring up the past?! Do you comprehend that YOU brought this stuff back up, and decided to add to it?

The info WE wanted was for you to have the Telegram investigate. First you said you contacted them, then you said you haven't yet. So, you LIED. And then you RAN. The thread was locked because you got busted as fraud and sh*t stirrer.

So now we have an ex-player from the team, and an ex-employee of the hotel. No lawsuits, no complaints ANYWHERE - not the local businesses, the chamber of commerce, to the newspaper, TV, or the league.

So again - how's the contact info with the Telegram going?
Last edited by WorcShark on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoS-Free since 3/29/2008!

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 pm

[quote=""WorcShark""]Spin boy spin!
I want to bring up the past?! Do you comprehend that YOU brought this stuff back up, and decided to add to it?

The info WE wanted was for you to have the Telegram investigate. First you said you contacted them, then you said you haven't yet. So, you LIED. And then you RAN. The thread was locked because you got busted as fraud and sh*t stirrer.

So now we have an ex-player from the team, and an ex-employee of the hotel. No lawsuits, no complaints ANYWHERE - not the local businesses, the chamber of commerce, to the newspaper, TV, or the league.

So again - how's the contact info with the Telegram going?[/quote] Did not say it was ex employee on hotel. What if he was with the football team that was staying at the HOTEL with the nephew, Where did that info come from? Info on the nephew. Also what about GIBNEYS sporting goods. No answer for that one yet either. Care to answer those.?????

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Enough, we've been down this road before. chardale, either bring us the proof or drop it. Don't expect others to do the dirty work for you and then claim your point is proven when they don't. This thread is locked unless something definitive is presented.

Return to “CIFL”