Keller continues to be classy

The Continental Indoor Football League (CIFL) forum
WorcShark
Site Admin

Keller continues to be classy

Post by WorcShark » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Director of Media Relations? Great job. Way to piss of your Surge fan base up in New England.

"The problem with what Belichick did wasn't that he left with one second to go, although that was pretty low-class.

The real problem was the total lack of respect he showed to everyone from the NFL that kept trying to stop him. Mike Carey tried to stop him and tell him that there's one more play to be run, and he just brushed him off like most people brush off a fly. Then 10 or 12 different people with the NFL tried to stop him, and he just walked by them like they weren't even there.

And had Goodell tried to stop him, he would have done the same thing. It just shows that he has absolutely no respect for the NFL or any other team or person in it.

Last night, you saw a 50+ year old man throw a temper tantrum because he didn't win. Because I can promise you, had Couglin not walked to midfield too, Belichick would have left the field without shaking his hand or congratulating him. That's the kind of guy you're dealing with when it comes to Bill Belichick.

He believes his own hype.

And if it is proven that he taped the Rams final walkthrough before the 2001 Super Bowl, he will be indefinitely suspended from the NFL, possibly even banned for life.

But hey, he fits right in up there in Boston. The most arrogant fans in professional sports."

Way to represent the CIFL!

Surgefan
Site Admin

Post by Surgefan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Anyone shocked by that?
Getting ready to say "good-bye" to the CIFL

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:42 pm

[quote=""WorcShark""]But hey, he fits right in up there in Boston. The most arrogant fans in professional sports."[/quote]

Which part of that statement wasn't true?

:-O

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

what?

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:22 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with Coach Bellicheck (spelling) conceding with 2 or less seconds left.

I'm not a fan of New England. If you hadn't brought the issue up I would not have given it a second thought.

Are you quoting Keller from a post he made on the CIFL's message board?
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

WorcShark
Site Admin

Post by WorcShark » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:34 pm

[quote=""ChampionOfSteel""]I didn't see anything wrong with Coach Bellicheck (spelling) conceding with 2 or less seconds left.

I'm not a fan of New England. If you hadn't brought the issue up I would not have given it a second thought.

Are you quoting Keller from a post he made on the CIFL's message board?[/quote]

Yep I'm quoting him from the CIFL message board.
All stuff about the coach - whatever. Comments from regular Joes (like Jamie) don't bother me. But here you have a league rep spouting off about fans which the CIFL has a market in? Stupid. Funny a statement came out from a league person less than 48 hours after the game. Too bad the CIFL can't do that for their own games.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:43 am

[quote=""WorcShark""]Funny a statement came out from a league person less than 48 hours after the game. Too bad the CIFL can't do that for their own games.[/quote]

LOL!

I'll give you points for that one!

ChampionOfSteel
Site Admin

Joe's vs. Pros, etc.

Post by ChampionOfSteel » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 pm

[quote=""WorcShark""]Yep I'm quoting him from the CIFL message board.
All stuff about the coach - whatever. Comments from regular Joes (like Jamie) don't bother me. But here you have a league rep spouting off about fans which the CIFL has a market in? Stupid. Funny a statement came out from a league person less than 48 hours after the game. Too bad the CIFL can't do that for their own games.[/quote]

Hey WorcShark,

Could you do me a favor and post a message on their board asking them if they plan to change their game system and/or have a roster talent cap on experience for each team to keep games competitive for 2008?

I've been banned. Oddly enough I wasn't banned for my comments on the CIFL board. I was banned from the CIFL board due to my comments on the oursportscentral board.

Name two things that are round and fluffy: Pancakes and bunny rabbits. Nice combination.
If you don't let the people with the money know you prefer the NIFL game system, you won't see any stable leagues copying the NIFL game system for your enjoyment!

Speak up!

Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

chardale
Site Admin

Ft Wayne Owner

Post by chardale » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 am

Anyone know how to get ahold of the Oner of the team, phone number. There are a few teams that want to place a few players on it for the season in case they need to recall players due to injury's...Just a need a number. Thanks

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 am

Last edited by phydeaux72 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Like I've always said.

Post by daytonadan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:35 am

League and team officials really shouldn't be posting on message boards without expecting repercussions.

Wait a second. I'm a team official ... ^^%#$*, I am a hypocrite.

But I'm not paranoid, it's just I know everyone is out to get me.

Return to “CIFL”