Baltimore Blast need to get a new coach ASAP

The Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) forum
cardshopmd
Site Admin

Baltimore Blast need to get a new coach ASAP

Post by cardshopmd » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:59 pm

i dont know what Danny Kelly Is doing but he sucks at his job here we are at mid seasion with a 500 record winning the first 5 & loosing the next 5 then winning 1 & loosing 1

ed hale need to fire him & bring a real coach to baltimore we have always been one of the top 2 teams in the leage at the rate the we are playing we will not make the play offs & if we do we will get knocked out in the first round

so off with his head & fire his ass

bomp
Site Admin

Post by bomp » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:24 am

[quote=""cardshopmd""]i dont know what Danny Kelly Is doing but he sucks at his job here we are at mid seasion with a 500 record winning the first 5 & loosing the next 5 then winning 1 & loosing 1

ed hale need to fire him & bring a real coach to baltimore we have always been one of the top 2 teams in the leage at the rate the we are playing we will not make the play offs & if we do we will get knocked out in the first round

so off with his head & fire his ass[/quote]

I thought this last season and I still think it has some merit. He's a great guy and was a great player but as a coach, I have yet to see much. I doubt that Eddie Hale will allow to continue.
Unique ideas lead to prison. Don't name your son after a baseball glove. "Listen dude, do you really want the SEX??"

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:40 pm

he needs to do it soon , keeny cooper is still around

[quote=""bomp""]I thought this last season and I still think it has some merit. He's a great guy and was a great player but as a coach, I have yet to see much. I doubt that Eddie Hale will allow to continue.[/quote]

Return to “MISL”