Maui vs. Chico

The Golden Baseball League (GBL) forum
TOROSFAN
Site Admin

Post by TOROSFAN » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:42 pm

JFELD...you are correct...SOME were taken care of...SOME of Snyder's boys...and that was a reimbursement later...much later..the rest were told sorry we have no $$ yet...check with the former St G players ask to come to ST...not one on the team...oh yea Seccy...ask why he left. The players make the GBL, not the other way around. You never hear a complaint about a Canadian club...wonder why? They are solvent and honorable, and are the stable base of the league, also include Tucson. I have no knowledge of OC or Chico other than Chico played one hell of a post-season!

OH, LUNK...Still waiting for my private message with your statements of fact.
Baseball is Life

Lunkhead
Site Admin

Post by Lunkhead » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm

TORO since you seem to know so much I wonder if you are involved with the mgmnt of the Toros and can give me the names of players that did not get their flights paid for and who would pay for players flights that did not make the team, that is about 30 players. However, if they did make the team all flight was paid for and as far as seccombe goes he missed his daddy and left with no notice and the players were happy to see him go. So keep talking about things you know nothing about. :eek:

TOROSFAN
Site Admin

Post by TOROSFAN » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am

LUNK...not a member of Toros at all...just a fan of some players there. You must be a democrat as you went around all the questions...Secc story VERY wrong and Maui is an expensive RT flight...not a mainland car trip!! So, I think that's important in inviting new players and then they have to pay there own way''' about $800+.
I have no clue about Toro dealings but I know some of their players and none have ever complained about being paid or treated unfairly. Hate the bus rides, hate ST G trip, to hot in Yuma, hate the Chico trip...that's about it. I guess you have an extra $800+ to throw away... Sounds like you may be a player on Maui if you know so much about Secc...you are wrong and if you are with Maui team you know why he left...also, they need to pay the players on time...how many meetings before games did they have to decide if they would take the field>>>do you know? or do you dispute that also?
I can go on about that team but I'm still waiting for you to dispute the facts in a private message. Once again, it's not about the team, it's about the process. All I care about is fair play and being honest with the players from the GBL to the ownership...and that is surely missing in this league.

I have been around baseball for almost 50 yrs at many different levels and I have never seen the likes of this league, its' owners or its mis-information. If you want any further interaction write to yourself...If you dispute my blog, so be it. I will continue to watch this league as it slowly falls apart while you defend those that are the reason it will fail.
Baseball is Life

Return to “GBL”