Gbl playoff's

The Golden Baseball League (GBL) forum
GBL South Rules
Site Admin

Post by GBL South Rules » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 am

Validation after validation. I will not continue to interact with individuals who refuse to acknowledge reason and lash out with indignant diatribes.
:(

TOROSFAN
Site Admin

Post by TOROSFAN » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

South, you are being to sensitive...good debate is healthy...let's see how it all turns out...me, north ,you south...
Last edited by TOROSFAN on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correction
Baseball is Life

stg2010 front office
Site Admin

Post by stg2010 front office » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
I'm going home, unless you see things MY way!
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I'm right and you're wrong...because I SAID so!

Not going to play anymore?

We promise to miss your supercilious attitude and snide comments.

don't let the door hit your backside, on your way out.

There are guys here who have a lot of years experience with the GBL at various levels and are fully aware of the con being run, including the outrageous way the Maui team backed into the playoffs.
Last edited by stg2010 front office on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling

High Heat
Site Admin

Scoreboard

Post by High Heat » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 am

Setting the league record for wins in a season WAS pretty outrageous. Totally on board with that. Now we need three more wins at home to silence the naysayers. But that probably won't be enough for some...

stg2010 front office
Site Admin

Post by stg2010 front office » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

"...setting the league record for wins..."

I'm begging you, Heat, please. Stop it.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Just enjoy the playoffs. Maui's in the championship series. Paint your face, grab your "We're Number One" foam finger, and have a blast.

You may have deluded yourself into believing they earned their way in, but don't try to run that line of jive past anybody else.

High Heat
Site Admin

Why so serious?

Post by High Heat » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I speak Jive. And Pidgin. And am able to divide number of wins by number of games played. You can reread my earlier post which lays out a reasonable case for why the season continues for Maui. I have yet to see why opinions based in reality should be classified embarrassing. What did I miss? Please do me the favor of showing the light. Because being embarrassed in an anonymous independent minor league baseball forum is kind of your job, yeah?

Return to “GBL”