Mike Marshall and his Wife will ruin the Outlaws!

The Golden Baseball League (GBL) forum
YumaHeat
Site Admin

Mike Marshall and his Wife will ruin the Outlaws!

Post by YumaHeat » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 am

Trust me when I say this as I met Mike Marshall last summer in Yuma, Az and what a true RETARD he is, sorry but it's the truth. Mike Marshall from what I heard was pushed out of yuma as he did nothing in that community nor with the team, to be honest I think himself and the CEO have pictures of each other or something, he is no good for baseball, will never ever make it in organized ball anywhere as a coach nor front office staff, it's a real sad day for Chico and best of luck for a LAME DUCK G.M. / Pres!

oldfatguy
Site Admin

Post by oldfatguy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Wow. What do you really think?

JFeld127
Site Admin

Post by JFeld127 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

"Pushed out" of Yuma? You're kidding right?

By GBL terms, going from Yuma to Chico is one of the larger steps UP someone could take. So if he was really being pushed out, why would the GBL then send him to Chico?

fisherholic
Site Admin

Post by fisherholic » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

[quote=""YumaHeat""]Trust me when I say this as I met Mike Marshall last summer in Yuma, Az and what a true RETARD he is, sorry but it's the truth. Mike Marshall from what I heard was pushed out of yuma as he did nothing in that community nor with the team, to be honest I think himself and the CEO have pictures of each other or something, he is no good for baseball, will never ever make it in organized ball anywhere as a coach nor front office staff, it's a real sad day for Chico and best of luck for a LAME DUCK G.M. / Pres![/quote]

Ok first of all this is the first time in a while that I have posted on here but here we go. Not sure who you have "heared" from but that's not the case with Mike. What is YOUR personal beef with him? This is obviously a direct attack on him so why not say the truth?

I have been a season ticket holder for every season of the GBL except the first year and I will say Mike is one of the BEST managers of the league. He has done very well with his players and just ask any of them that have played for him and they will all say the same thing. Are you upset because you didn't get that position?
Owner & Webmaster-placewithfriends.com
Owner & Producer-Low Down Radio

sean
Site Admin

What the real story is about Mike Marshall

Post by sean » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:17 am

Whoever posted this message was right on track. When the dust settles the truth will be revealed about Marshall and his wife. Don't let Chico's winning first half fool you. So much is going on there that it would make your head spin. all i can say is disgraceful.

stg2010 front office
Site Admin

Post by stg2010 front office » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

[quote=""fisherholic""]Ok first of all this is the first time in a while that I have posted on here but here we go. Not sure who you have "heared" from but that's not the case with Mike. What is YOUR personal beef with him? This is obviously a direct attack on him so why not say the truth?

I have been a season ticket holder for every season of the GBL except the first year and I will say Mike is one of the BEST managers of the league. He has done very well with his players and just ask any of them that have played for him and they will all say the same thing. Are you upset because you didn't get that position?[/quote]

MightyMike? the GBL butt-boy?
The guy who was loading up the frigging ice cream machine from the concession stands at Bruce Hurst Field? The Mike Marshall who pulled out and dumped the contents of the desk drawers in the Roadrunners office?
The Mike Marshall who didn't have the balls to face the Roadrunner players and give them the word, but had the batboys' manager do it for him?
The Mike Marshall who even took the cleaning supplies out of the Roadrunners office BATHROOM?
The Mike Marshall who was loading up DSC equipment like batting screens, rakes, computers?
THAT Mike Marshall?
Yeah, he's a helluva guy. Real class act.
Last edited by stg2010 front office on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: computer mis-fire.

sean
Site Admin

Post by sean » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh, it's getting even better than that in Chico as we speak right now this very moment! The truth of what he and his wife are doing will come out soon, because they will have to answer questions and their excuses can't continue to cover, because the players are about to spill it. As soon as a few more things are confirmed I will post what i can.

Hawk87
Site Admin

Post by Hawk87 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Some strong accusations. So what's the news then? Mike Rose did up and leave with some strong parting shots (as read in the Edmonton paper). Wasn't anything to nefarious, mostly "they didn't treat me like a ballplayer". What could Marshall be doing that's so unruly?

sean
Site Admin

Post by sean » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 am

when you loose 3 of your most veteran players in a matter of weeks, rose left, franklin coached and played was fired , perisho traded today something shady is going on. Of course I know the facts, but bottom line is Marshall and his wife are a joke and dishonest, treat players and especially office -clubhouse STAFF like ****. They've had so many staff leave or be fired .They have not paid several people, and fired Franklin after the he helped coach the pitching staff to a record winning first half. They are using the the girl as a total pony show and paying her more than the whole pitching staff combined! I know when Players stood up to Marshall they are punished. The biggest joke is the wife who isn't even officially part of the front office- she has been out control and on a power trip rampage accusing people falsely of BS. It's crazy what's going on, but the real stuff can't be discussed because they are looking to see what legal actions are options- most likely zero, but in the end they will tell their side.

YumaHeat
Site Admin

Post by YumaHeat » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 am

Fisherholic and Jfeld, i don't post bull**** in here and like i told you when its all said and done Mike Marshall the BoBo of the GBL and his BoBo wife will have a lot of explaining to do, not to mention all the managers hate his ass, and Dave Kaval loves him as he is his personal slave, more soon..

Return to “GBL”