Jamestown

The Frontier League (FL) forum
go_rascals
Site Admin

Jamestown

Post by go_rascals » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Since it has been announced that the Jamestown Jammers (NYPL) are moving to Morgantown, WV, next season, does anyone think there is the possibility of the Frontier Greys ending up in Jamestown in 2015?
Tim's Unofficial Frontier League History site: http://www.flhistory.garmurdesign.com

ca
Site Admin

Jamestown IMO ....

Post by ca » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Will have a lot of potential suitors

Browns44
Site Admin

Post by Browns44 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 am

Tim,

Rumor I heard at GCS 8/27 was that the Beach Bums where going to the A.A. in 2015. The Greys will continue next year to be a traveling team with two possible new club in Milwaukee and west of Detroit.

Looking at the Grizzlies schedule for the 2nd half of this year I wonder if it might be a good idea to play only teams in your own division in May, June, August, with July being the only month to play the other division. Limit that play to either at home or away for each club in the other division, not both.

I'm pretty sure that Gateway played the Greys more this year than they did the Cornbelters, a club in their division. In my mind that makes no sense.

go_rascals
Site Admin

Post by go_rascals » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 am

I definitely would like to see games within your own division in August. I don't recall ever NOT playing within your division down the stretch before this season.

Rumors are floating now that Rockford will be moving to the Milwaukee area. Metro Detroit has been rumored for years, and in imho deserves a chance. The problem is that in neither market is there a firm plan for a ballpark in place.
Tim's Unofficial Frontier League History site: http://www.flhistory.garmurdesign.com

ca
Site Admin

Mowings

Post by ca » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Tc to the aa is something I bet Gary would as for metro w Detroit maybe the Utica project is forcing the issue in this

ca
Site Admin

Moving ...

Post by ca » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Not mowings dooo !

Return to “FL”