For example, for the SOMD Blue Crabs (though I'm sure you can find a multitude of examples from the other 4 teams they own):
- James Shanks (great hitter, good outfielder)
- Liu Rodriguez (not that big of a loss for SOMD)
- former assistant coach Andy Etchebarren.
- Lloyd Turner (another not big of a loss).
I'm surprised ODP hasn't torn up their team considering they haven't won a Championship yet...
- "Hail" Cesar Nicolas (great hitter, and 1st basemen)
- Adam Godwin (one of those not that big of a losses)
- Kody Kirkland (he had a great stint with the Crabs, but last year, not so well)
- Coaching Staff:
- Butch Hobson
- Marty Janzen
- Mia Del Hierro
- Octavio Martinez (ahh, Lopez is doing a great job as primary catcher now, so...)
- Iggy Suarez (great player but didn't live up to his fullest in SOMD)
- Ben Harrison (the loss of this guy will be felt this year on the Crabs)
There are probably a few people that I haven't mentioned. I'm sorry for going on a rant, but I just feel as if the ODP gets too involved with their teams. You don't see much player movement in independently owned clubs like Somerset or Long Island or even Bridgeport. They retain most of their players.
As for these ODP teams, for fans, it's like the luck of the draw as to whether they get a really good team this year or one that needs drastic improvement.