Fish win!

The American Association (AA) forum
BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Fish win!

Post by BCRantzilla » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 am

Fish win! Fish win! Fish win!!!!!
And that is all the people need to know!

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 pm

It has been a long time coming, but I'm glad they beat the likes of teams like Fargo and Witchita. Maybe Gary can get back on the championship track again.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 pm

[quote=""Ken, Steelheads fan""]It has been a long time coming, but I'm glad they beat the likes of teams like Fargo and Witchita. Maybe Gary can get back on the championship track again.[/quote]

And what's wrong with Wichita (other than your spelling of it). Not many teams can dismantle their team and reassemble it as many times as they did this year and still make the playoffs.

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:29 pm

There's nothing wrong with Wichita, except they beat the daylights out of Gary this season. I actually like their manager because he's so laid-back. It took me months to realize he was the manager and not some infielder, he's that young looking.

What I don't like is the American Association itself. There is plenty of good independent baseball in the Chicago area (Frontier League), but Gary doesn't get to play these teams. Gary is spread-out all over the great plains, Texas, and playing Can-Am teams. No rivalries, except for the former Northern League teams...and they are also too far away for fan road trips.

Return to “AA”