2013 ulb sked and teams...

The United League Baseball (ULB) forum
bazball21
Site Admin

Post by bazball21 » Tue May 07, 2013 6:15 pm

NK, during the season they were paid, but checks were sometimes late, then after season checks would be 2-3 weeks late at some times, and some still waiting on final check after they left. And these employees make small salaries, so they ususally need checks on time for life expenses. Other employees from previous years under the owners often didn't see final checks, so it's a common theme. I think if things were being done honestly and the future seemed bright, employees wouldn't mind a late check here and there. But seeing the day-to-day dishonesty AND not getting paid on payday? No way if I was there.

suge night
Site Admin

Post by suge night » Tue May 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Ticket any one ??????????

It looks like there will be plenty for sale this season just pick a game ,but wait they do have $5.00 parking with that.

The Cats are dead to Fort Worth look for the stadium to meet its master a wrecking ball if the new outdoor movie theatre doesn't save it for some type of outdoor movie venture.

bazball21
Site Admin

Post by bazball21 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm betting only seats that aren't available online are season tickets, but also betting they weren't all sold again this season. The openers and 4th of July used to go fast but it's wide open for those still.

Also, this article came out this week about a convicted felon for money laundering being hired as business development person.

http://www.fwweekly.com/2013/05/08/a-lu ... -da-house/

Wow. Of all the choices, this is what they go with. Fits in with the ownership though I guess from what we've been reading. What. A. Mess.

bazball21
Site Admin

Post by bazball21 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 am

Ha! Jose Canseco joining Cats for homestand.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/05/19 ... worth.html

It just keeps going downhill in FtW.

Return to “ULB”