Tijuana's Opening Day July 2nd: True or False

The United League Baseball (ULB) forum
Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Tijuana's Opening Day July 2nd: True or False

Post by Alejandro Robles » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 am

The Club Tijuana Potros some days ago announced their incursion to the United Baseball League as the 7th member of this Independent League.
But, taking into account the Opening Day was revealed it was going to be on July 2nd, a big surprise for all the fans of this ''Texas League''
There is a big mystery in the wind...The incursion of a mexican team to a league that only belongs to teams which territory is set in Texas, furthermore, this team will enter almost to the second half of this season, all this is strange.
So the big doubt is, it is true this news or is it fiction?
We're some days away from the supposed ''Opening Day'', and the team's management seems to be in more problems as the days pass by.
Perhaps, someone could gives us an orientation about what is going on in the league.
Last edited by Alejandro Robles on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi everyone, it has been confirmed in the Official Website of the United Baseball League the acceptance of the team as a member of this league and emphasizing that today is the Opening Day at Tijuana against the United League Travelers.
However, in the Official Website of the Tijuana Potros says they'll take on the Dallas Pro Baseball Team.
Once again, nobody knows what's going on, even the teams of this independent league don't know about this breaking news posted by the League TODAY!.
Is this serious league? Is this truth? What's happening around? Is everyone lying to the fans?

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

Hey folkes, guess what!? There was no Opening Day against Dallas or United League Travelers Team.
Once again, this was a lie. But, however the Tijuana Potros played against this ''DALLAS'' team that has the same roster the California Broncos had a few weeks ago, i mean, it's not official they weren't the Dallas Pro Baseball Team, but based on the level these players have, i'm pretty sure it wasn't Dallas.
It is worth mentioning the unofficial attendance for the supposed Opening Day was of 2500 people. The best attendance so far in this pre season games.
At least, we're having greater attendances, but, i insist this numbers don't satisfy, because Tijuana had in average for the last 4 season an attendance average of 7 500 people or more per season.

Aleeets
Site Admin

Post by Aleeets » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Yo te propondria que te lanzaras para la candidatura a la secretaria de turismo.
eres bueno para lo que haces

ojala y leyeras antes de escribir y no quedar como tonto al ultimo, al fin, este es un foro en el cual cada quien es libre de opinar lo que cree.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Los Potros shoulda just waited it out for the 2010 GBL season...
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Many people say that Minor League Man, but based in other facts i think it wouldn't be a great idea, i think it is better to play Mexican Ball.
At least, not with this management, but, if there's some other people interested in having a team in the GBL for Tijuana, WELCOME!
This year has been a nightmare for the baseball fans here in Tijuana. There is no comparison with past years in attendance, roster, organization, among other things.
However, we still support our passion, which is baseball, but i keep saying, this has been probably the worst year.
I mean, Tijuana Potros presented a project, a super project for this upcoming season in the GBL, saying so many things that nobody believed, and there you go, nothing. I'm just sad about the things that are happening around baseball in Tijuana.
As far as you Aleets, i dont understand your mentality towards this team, but, i respect it. I invite you to post more in this forum, to give us a ''complete information'' about what's going on, i'm a 15 year old guy that perhaps dont see what other people see, i just want baseball, but trust me, with this management, i'd say i rather not to have.
And i invite people from Tijuana to tell us more... Aleets, you can criticize, and there's nothing wrong with that, but you should respect my opinion and the opinion from other people. Maybe i'm an idiot or something else, but, why don't you give us some info?
Because you say i don't know to read, maybe you read better than i do. ALEETS THIS IS A FREE OPINION FORUM. With all due respect, i can post whatever i want about something i know, which in this case is the TIJUANA POTROS.

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Aleets, there is something i dont understand... In the Tijuana Potros forum you say it exists the United League Travelers and you put videos from Texas Sports News telling us the season has begun in Tijuana, but then you're saying it won't be till the 15th.
So my doubt is... Has the season begin in the ULB in Tijuana, or are these pre games like the past ones?
This is a real mess!

Aleeets
Site Admin

Post by Aleeets » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 am

Los juegos son lo que tu quieres que sean.
i dont give a damn your innocents but evil or means questions dude, have a life please!!

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:07 am

Aleets, im just asking myself about these games, take it easy, i wanted a simply answer, that's it.
Anyway, the Potros announced in the stadium during Sunday's game they'll host their new series against Corpus Christi Bend Thunder on Wednesday. It seems the season has already started for Tijuana.

Rock Strongo
Site Admin

Post by Rock Strongo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:53 pm

That's very nice Aleets, Talkin' Smack to a 15 year old boy, that's really something.

Why don't you do yourself a favor a stop embarrassing yourself in front of eveyboby, i mean come on, is TJ too small for your ass so you had embarrass yourlself on an internationa level? Come on, now everybody's gonna think we all are idiots because of you.

And another thing, just in case you didn't nocticed; this is an ENGLISH speaking forum.

Regards...Jagoff.

Return to “ULB”