Tijuana to UBL

The United League Baseball (ULB) forum
preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:49 pm

That's a huge mistake. The ULB is just getting back on its feet, and now its going to rework the schedule in midseason for a team not even in its geographic footprint. Let's not mention the fact that for one reason or another Tijuana appears to have been booted from the GBL and was not ready in time for the ULB opener. Why the rush to add them this year? If the team is added to the league, it should be next season.

elpaso
Site Admin

Post by elpaso » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

I will believe it when I see it.

I was planning to see Tijuana play Tucson two times before they dropped out for the season.

I read that Tijuana would come in during the 2nd half of the season.
By looking at the San Angelo schedule, in which they play 2010 series’, then the 2nd half of the season would start on July 23, which would be the 11st series of the season.

I would like to see a Mexican team, since I collect baseball cards of Mexican players and my wife is from Durango, Mexico.

I drive to Agua Prieta to see the Liga Norte de Mexico.

San Diego, CA to San Angelo, TX, the closest team is 1,150 miles.

Or would the Mexican team travel across the top of Mexico and enter the US in Ojinaga / Presidio, TX (for San Angelo & Amarillo) and Nuevo Laredo / Laredo, TX (for the other four teams).

But again, I will believe it when I see it.

Alejandro Robles
Site Admin

Post by Alejandro Robles » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm

I totally agree with you elpaso, till we see it, we'll believe, and all of the fans from the Tijuana Potros are in the same statement, but the thing here is, that everything is so mysterious, not even the people from Tijuana knows about what's going on, so, will just have to pray to see baseball back in Tijuana, honestly, we deserve it.

Return to “ULB”