Great Lakes Loons Fansite

The Midwest League (MWL) forum
MWLMidland
Site Admin

Great Lakes Loons Fansite

Post by MWLMidland » Wed May 09, 2007 2:49 am

Hello,

I have just started a fan site for the Great Lakes Loons. I'm trying to get the word out about my site, and I figured I'd post here.

http://www.mwlmidland.com is going to be a fan site covering the loons in any aspect you can imagine. We will have game coverage, we will have photo galleries (much better than our sample pictures), player features, autograph giveaways and even ticket giveaways.

The first autographed card I will be having contests for will be for a Trayvon Robinson autographed card and a Steven Johnson autographed card.

Please check out the site and feel free to register on the forums and start some discussion.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael O'Brien
mike@mwlmidland.com

GoSportsCards
Site Admin

Post by GoSportsCards » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Mike, Nice layout. Are you still updating this site? I noticed the last update was in May.
www.MinorLeagueAutographs.com - A community that enjoys helping you get autographs & talking about your team!

trueballer
Site Admin

Post by trueballer » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Hey nice website. Their affiliation with Los Angeles Dodgers have made them a very successful team. I still wonder why are they a low class A minor league baseball team. Kindly keep the website updated so that we can get more information on Great Lakes Loon. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “MWL”