Unacceptable Behaviour in Moncton

The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) forum
ERAY
Site Admin

Sticking up for moncton Fans......

Post by ERAY » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:53 pm

First let me state that I do not agree with the spitting and that this does not excuse that Fans behaviour ,the usher should have a least spoken to the Fan ... however I want to bring to your attention the rudeness of your very own Hfx fans, This was the first time I had attended an away game in the Q going to watch the Wildcats play in Hfx on the 11th of April and I could not beleive the way the fans treated us .. From the moment we took our seats I could see that people were staring at us when Moncton was leading 2-0 never once did I make a comment to a Hfx fan but strictly cheering for My team .. when Hfx did score the fan got right in our Face Screaming TAKE THAT!! , another fan walked past us and said "What a bunch of Losers".. When the wildcats were going off the ice for intermission the Hfx fans were leaning of the glass yelling at our players.... Even though Moncton Lost that game I am glad we Won the Series
Last edited by ERAY on Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeadFirst
Site Admin

Ahem

Post by HeadFirst » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:59 am

adsco wrote:No disrespect to you - you state what ever you want; but you will never see a Canadian sit down for another Country's National Anthem - well American's will sit down or even boo at another Country's National Anthem.

I've seen it at countless Stock Car races, and Hockey games!
I will most certainly not defend the outrageously deplorable behavior of my fellow countrymen in the United States as it pertains to the treatment that all too many of them afford in the direction of other sovereign nations, but I will absolutely contend the assertion that Canadians hold a monopoly on diplomatic respect. I have witnessed far too many sanctimonious Canadians sitting or, worse, booing the U.S. national anthem at hockey and baseball games to believe for a bloody moment that Canadians are, in truth, all that much different from Americans.

As long as we have Bush and you have Harper, neither country has very much to be proud of.

So endeth this politically fired chronicle.

Rocket #1
Site Admin

My trip there

Post by Rocket #1 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:46 am

I once took A trip there. It was a playoff game in the rockets 1st season.
Within like 3 seconds moncton got a fast goal and 1 fan stood up and shouted like mad! Eventualy the rocket came up and scored a bucnh of goals and after the 5th time the fan told me to sit down and shut up. So yeah i agree with you.

Rocket #1
Site Admin

Not all fans are bad

Post by Rocket #1 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:07 am

Not all cat fans are bad... one actualy gave me a hockey puck :) But some are and theres fans like that in every arena. Some times, i'll be honest, I can be one 2 :p (i dont spit or stuff but ill get my 2 cents)

[quote=""ERAY""]First let me state that I do not agree with the spitting and that this does not excuse that Fans behaviour ,the usher should have a least spoken to the Fan ... however I want to bring to your attention the rudeness of your very own Hfx fans, This was the first time I had attended an away game in the Q going to watch the Wildcats play in Hfx on the 11th of April and I could not beleive the way the fans treated us .. From the moment we took our seats I could see that people were staring at us when Moncton was leading 2-0 never once did I make a comment to a Hfx fan but strictly cheering for My team .. when Hfx did score the fan got right in our Face Screaming TAKE THAT!! , another fan walked past us and said "What a bunch of Losers".. When the wildcats were going off the ice for intermission the Hfx fans were leaning of the glass yelling at our players.... Even though Moncton Lost that game I am glad we Won the Series[/quote]
Last edited by Rocket #1 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typos all fixed up :) well some are

Return to “QMJHL”