North Iowa Outlaws.

The North American Hockey League (NAHL) forum
MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:12 pm

The " OUTLAWS " roster is on the chopping blocks again. They sent two players to Alaska to play with the Eskimos. Good luck boy's.

Welcome back Robby Moss. I think Matt Beggs is going to give Robby a run for his money and ice time. Hey , I think it will be a plus for the team.

:cool: " GO OUTLAWS " :cool:

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:45 am

I hope that Morin is going to buy Moss dinner tonight after the turnover late in the game tonight. Moss having a shutout with seconds left in the game and Morin give the puck away for a goal.

Go Outlaws
"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?" Jacques Plante

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:45 pm

The " OUTLAW'S " better find a way to get things together soon. Losing to teams they should'nt. They better start working as a team again or they will be packing there play-off luggage and going home early. You win as a team or lose as a team. Maybe there relying on Robby Moss too much?

This weekend will be a good test for them with 3 games VS. the Express. The outlaw's are lucky to have all those points from the wins they got at the start of the season. They played as a team the first part of the season.

:infun: " OUTLAWS " Now is the time to get " HOT " for the play-offs. :infun:

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm

HSTAR RUNNER.

:eek: I think Morin is COLOR BLIND. :eek:

:mrgreen: " GO OUTLAW'S " :mrgreen:

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm

The OUTLAWS Spanked the Express this last weekend. Let's hope the OUTLAWS can play this good when it counts in the play-offs. The team needs to put the puck into the net more in the play-offs. :cool:

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:59 am

Wow what happened tonight? They looked very slow and not very motivated for this game.

Watching the Blizzard goalie in warm-ups made me think we'd have at least 5 goals by the end of the 2nd period.

Playoffs just around the corner it maybe about time to turn it up.
"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?" Jacques Plante

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:37 am

The " OUTLAWS " will have there work cut out for them as they hit the road for alot of road games. They need to be hungry for the wins and work hard toward locking up the central division title. :)

:) " GO HARD " " PLAY HARD " " TEAM WORK " :)

PS. Hi Ashley. :eek:

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Congrats on the Outlaws officially making the playoffs!

Also for getting to host the 2009 Robertson Cup. That will be a great experience for everyone here.

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Anyone show up to this message board anymore?

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 am

2008 / 2009 Season.

I'm here. Let's play hockey. :eek:

Return to “NAHL”