North Iowa Outlaws.

The North American Hockey League (NAHL) forum
MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

North Iowa Outlaws.

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Look out, the North Iowa Outlaws are off to a hot start this year. The coaches have done a good job in the off season of scouting and getting good players to the team. They have alot depth in the veterans and some good help from there rookies. The team has 4 good lines that have been scoring and they have solid defense and veteran goalie Robby Moss between the pipes. :-D

There's alot of hockey to play yet, but this is the best start and team they have had so far. " GO OUTLAWS " :) :cool: :-D

PEK
Site Admin

Post by PEK » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:42 pm

I agree, as far as predictions they will be in the top 2 for their divison. They have probably the most players that have played previously in the USHL.

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 am

This team so far keeps finding ways to win. I was looking at the NAHL scoreboard on pointstreak and they were down and had two come from behind wins on Friday and Saturday nights. It will be a big test for this team to see if they can keep there winning drive alive with about 3 weeks of games on the road.

This Shae Walters kid they picked up from the draft has payed off well for them , he is the frosting on the cake for this team. I don't know the story behind his playing time in the USHL or why he's not playing there anymore. It seems to me he is too good for the NAHL and and not good enoughf for the USHL. It seems he is caught between the two levels with his talent.

The good thing I see with this team is that all 4 lines are scoreing.

" LET'S PLAY HOCKEY "

bigdaddy
Site Admin

Post by bigdaddy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 am

North Iowa is really playing good "D" this season so far. It is nice to see the turnaround they have made from last year.

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 pm

I wonder if this team will be more of a homer team and have a harder time winning on the road. I see the Alexandria Blizzard beat them 3-2 for a road game and then they played the next night in the outlaws rink and the outlaws wasted the blizzard 8-2. Time will tell if the outlaws are going to have a hard time winning on the road. I see they have a few road games with Fargo Jets in the near future. :) " LET'S PLAY HOCKEY " :)

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:53 am

I see the Outlaws took down the Fargo-Jets 5 to 0 in the Jets rink. One road game win and three more to go. This was a big win and points game for the Outlaws because the Jets were only about two points behind. Let's see how many games the Outlaws can steal from the Jets on this 6 game series. :cool: " LET'S PLAY HOCKEY." :cool:

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:56 am

Yeah the points are close but we have played 3 few games then Fargo and we still have 2 more wins them they do.

Go Outlaws!

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:44 pm

Another road win for the OUTLAWS. They skunked the Fargo-Jets again Friday night 3-0. This team seems to be solid from net to net. The foundation of every good team starts with there Goalie's. This team has a "Hot Goalie " and alot of " scoring power." They are strong from net to net.

I wonder how they would do against the St. Louis and Witchata teams ? These three teams are the points leaders in the leauge as of now. :p " LET'S PLAY HOCKEY " :p

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:09 am

I was looking at the schedules and I see the Outlaws play the St. Louis Bandit's December 14th and 15th at the Bandit's rink. What a hockey night this should be. Both teams having a good start of the season. It should be a good test for both teams. SWEEP ? I don't think either team will be that lucky. I would say to split the points would be more like it. What a great weekend for hockey this will be. Thank god for B2TV , EH.

:cool " LET'S DROP THE PUCK " :cool:

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:24 pm

What's with this Moss gets to shutouts and doesn't even get player of the week for the Central? They must know that he'll be getting a few of those this year so they wanted to give it to someone else this week. :p

Go Outlaws

Return to “NAHL”