North Iowa Outlaws.

The North American Hockey League (NAHL) forum
MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:58 pm

I hope ( Goalie ) Robby Moss gets a nice D-1 contract. I can't beleive that a USHL team did'nt pick him up in the off season last year , Thank the hockey gods that the Outlaws have him. I hope he gets to see D-1 ice time next year because he has earned it so far.

Has anyone heard if he has any D-1 schools looking at him yet. :infun:

:rolleyes: " SHOOT THE PUCK TO SCORE " :rolleyes:

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 pm

WOW , The OUTLAWS continue to push forward with the wins on the road. Can they SWEEP Fargo Jets 6 games out of 6 ? The Outlaws have taken 4 of the 6 games so far. It should be a wild time for the Outlaw fans this coming weekend. It will be wild in the barn. :)

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 am

:p " SWEEP " :p " SWEEP " :p " SWEEP " :p WOW, them OUTLAWS have done it again. They took a " SIX PACK " from the fargo-jets. The Fargo-jets were a fast team with young talent and should be a contender for next year.

I remember the last few years, the Fargo-Jets were the ones kicking everyones butt. I guess all teams get there chance at rebuilding and reloading.

The OUTLAWS will have new blood to play against this coming weekend against the Owatonna Express.

" GO OUTLAWS "

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:14 pm

OUTLAWS VS. SOUTHERN MINN EXPRESS.

The Outlaws met there match this weekend. With the express taking the rubber match of game three. The express had there goalie ( Kid from Hermantown ) playing top notch in the nets. This goalie might just be the answer the express have been looking for this year. Time will tell as there is alot of games to play yet. :confused:

The Express is a hard working team and the Outlaws have depth in talent. But you know how the old saying goes. " HARD WORK BEATS TALENT, WHEN TALENT DOESN'T WORK HARD." :mad:

The Outlaws need to get back to there own game , work harder and work as a team and use there talent. Some of the rookies ( Carlson, Politz, J. Paul ) have stepped up big time to help out. Also limit the stupid penalties and not let the other team get inside of there heads and take them off there game. " HARD WORK AND TEAM WORK = WINS. " :-D

Teams that are starting to play better and to watch out for is the Express and Springfield JR Blues.

" GO OUTLAWS " :cool: " GO OUTLAWS"

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:14 pm

Yeah and we will see how this team plays now with the trade of Brandon Larson. Hope that doesn't hurt their play.
"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?" Jacques Plante

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Brandon Larson has not played in the line up for a few games. I think there was a trade for a goalie Matt Biggs. Biggs played for fairbanks and then for Alexandria. Biggs played for the Apple Valley high school team a few years ago. I also watched him play in the high school elite leauge. The outlaws also need to prepare for next year with the lose of goalie Robby Moss. :infun:

Good luck to Brandon. The most important thing is not where you play it's that you get ice time. Remember jr's is a developmental leauge to get you to the college level. :cool:

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 am

OUTLAWS VS. ST.LOUIS BANDITS. ( December 14th and 15th )

This should be one heck of a game. Both teams are at the top of the league. I think if both teams have scoring power then this game will be decided on who stays out of the penalty box and who has the hottest goalie.

:-D " GO OUTLAWS " :p " TEAM WORK" :) " GO OUTLAWS " :)

hstar_runner
Site Admin

Post by hstar_runner » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:56 am

What got into the Outlaws tonight? I see 6 fighting majors and the game isn't even over with. If I remember right we only had 1 fighting major the entire season up to this date. This is not the team that had been playing this season. Also it looks like Beggs and Johnson went at it tonight.
"How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?" Jacques Plante

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 am

The game on Saturday night was a DISGRACE. Both teams forgot to play hockey. It looked like a boxing match. The jaw jacking turned into nothin but fights. They should of called the game off in the 3rd period. :mad:

I think all of the player's need time off for the Christmas break. :confused:

MR. HOCKEY
Site Admin

Post by MR. HOCKEY » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Christmas break is over and it's time to get back to work.

The OUTLAWS are getting back to work and back to good teamwork with 2 out of 3 wins against the JR Blues.

" GO OUTLAWS "

PS. " Get Well Soon " Robby Moss , we miss you. :p

Return to “NAHL”