London Racers (UK) items on eBay

The ECHL (ECHL) forum
London Racer
Site Admin

London Racers (UK) items on eBay

Post by London Racer » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:25 pm

The London Racers played in the Elite Ice Hockey League (UK). Unfortunately they had to stop playing this season. Over the coming weeks a number of items will go on sale on ebay including gloves, helmets, bags and jerseys all signed by the players.

Some of these players are currently playing in the ECHL including:

Duncan Dalmao - Greenville
Trevor Baker - Utah
Jason Norrie - Trenton

For a complete list of these items click here: http://www.londonracers.com/news/london ... php?id=818

To view the items up for auction right now click here:
http://sports-memorabilia.search.ebay.c ... acatZ64482

Happy Bidding!

adsco
Site Admin

The London Racers?

Post by adsco » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:13 am

No disrespect to you; but who cares about the London Racers, on an ECHL board?

By all accounts the British Elite League isn't that bad of a League; but..............this is an ECHL board.

And how come no one had made a post since this post came on.

I say what ECHL teams will fold this year or move to the SPHL?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:27 pm

adsco wrote:No disrespect to you; but who cares about the London Racers, on an ECHL board?

By all accounts the British Elite League isn't that bad of a League; but..............this is an ECHL board.

And how come no one had made a post since this post came on.

I say what ECHL teams will fold this year or move to the SPHL?
Well, its more an announcement than a discussion post. And its relevance is that some of the players he mentioned are current and former ECHLers who could be fan favorites.

As for your discussion point. After looking at Pee Dee this year, I can't think of a single ECHL ownership group that would be stupid enough to move down a couple of leagues. Judging from the attendance hit, it'd be easier to pile up your money on center ice and burn it.

The only ECHL team that looks to be in trouble is Long Beach, and its reported Texas will be back and they are still assessing the arena damage in Biloxi before making a decision on Mississippi.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

Return to “ECHL”