Bringin Euro Hockey To Fort Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!

The International Hockey League (UHL) forum
Murloc Penguin
Site Admin

Bringin Euro Hockey To Fort Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Murloc Penguin » Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm

hello all Komets fans. This upcoming season some friends and I are going to attempt to bring the Euro hockey atmosphere to The Jungle. If anyone is interested in Chanting and supporting our team all game long all year long respond for more information.

Primis
Site Admin

Post by Primis » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:39 pm

[quote=""Murloc Penguin""]hello all Komets fans. This upcoming season some friends and I are going to attempt to bring the Euro hockey atmosphere to The Jungle. If anyone is interested in Chanting and supporting our team all game long all year long respond for more information.[/quote]

So in other words an NCAA hockey atmosphere? I know not all schools fans do it or do it well, but there are plenty of NCAA hockey schools that defiinitely do it well, or even arguably better than the European club fans...

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Good luck getting drums and flags into the arena. lol I would love to see this kinda of stuff happen in North American hockey, I just don't think it will.

Murloc Penguin
Site Admin

Post by Murloc Penguin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

drums might be a little hard i admit, but im pretty sure i can do it if i try hard enough. as for the NCAA comment, some schools do have a very good atmosphere but nothing comparing to some European firms. the clubs there are ungodly loud and those fans do not stop.

Return to “IHL”